༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼✧─────═༻

༺═───────✧───────═༻┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓"ℑ 𝔚𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔅𝔢 𝔏𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ𝔣 ℑ 𝔖𝔞𝔦𝔡 ℑ 𝔇𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲"

༺═───────✧───────═༻
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
"ℑ 𝔚𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔅𝔢 𝔏𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 ℑ𝔣 ℑ 𝔖𝔞𝔦𝔡 ℑ 𝔇𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔜𝔬𝔲"

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
༺═───────✧───────═༻

Tears fell from his eyes as he sat in the empty park with the rain pooring down.

"Why.......even he said I couldn't do it.....maybe...." Midoriya spoke his broken voice rang threw the empty park. A hand rested on Midoriya's shoulder making him flinch and he looked behind him but no one was there. Looking back down at the ground Midoriya's hands grazed the knife that laid on the ground.

Smiling sadly he picked up the knife and looked at it taking in how sharp the blade of the knife was. A small cough could be heard and with a that Midoriya flinched and looked behind him to see two people.

Midoriya fell back and onto the ground sure he was on his knees but now he sat on the ground afriad but at the same time he wasn't

"You know you shouldn't do that kid." The boy said with a smug look and the girl hit the boy in the back of the head.

"You two are the same age you dope!" The girl slightly shouted and Midoriya was left confused. The girl held a clear unbrella and it was pretty big enough to fit three people under it.

"Come on let us tell you a story to get your mind off of these hard times." The girl said holding her hand out to Midoriya. Hesitently Midoriya grabbed her hand and she pulled himmoff the ground and the boy stood besides Midoriya and the girl on the other side. They began to walk and so the boy spoke.

"My name is Zenix and her name is Rosa." The boy now confermed as Zenix.

"Now the story we will tell you is about a long forgotten number one hero before All Might." Rosa said making Midoriya look at her confused.

"Tho we can not remember her hero name we remember her fkrst name it was Nana." As Zenix said the name Nana everything began to fade to day and dry floor and or grass starting from Zenix feet. Midoriya looked around confused and Rosa closed the unbrella shaking it wefore rapping it up.

"W-Wa-"

"Lets go to the beach." Rosa said brightly grabbing Midoriya's hand and began to swing her hands as they walked and Zenix smiled shoving his hands into his hoodie pockit. Midoriya was a flustered mess because never has he really talked to or a girl let alone hold hands.

"We are here." Zenix said smirking and there at the beach was Nana and what looked like a yonger All Might.

"Your too predictable!" Nana shouted upercutting him making fall back and onto the ground and rubbed his chen.

"Your going to hard on him Nana." Gran Torino shouted and Nana only shrugged off what he said as she walked over to the yonger All Might.

"You sure your parents let you stay out this late?" Nana asked pointing at the sky with her thumb and All Might looked up and shouted.

"It's that late already!?" All Might shouted and Midoriya was left shocked at what he was seeing.

"Thats All Might!?" Midoriya whisper shouted in shock and Rosa nodded her hand still intertwined with his.

"He doesn't have a quirk yet. he is quirkless." Zenix said making Midoriya look at him with even more shock then before.

"Yup no quirk and so far no strength." Rosa chirpped out happly while she let go of Midoriya's hand.

"Well I think we have seen what we needed to see here time to move on." Zenix said as he grabbed both Rosa's and Midoriya's hand dragging them off. They walked threw the street but as they did people began to run past them in a panic.

"W-What's going on?" Midoriya asked as he looked at the people who were running but didn't seem to notice them.

"The fight that hurted him." Rosa said and with that an explosion could be heard and the three could see All Might fighting someone and surprise, surprise it was All For One but the thing was....