༺═─────✧𝓦𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

I had been walking to class with Uraraka and Iida but I was lacking behind and I didn't really feel up to it today. I had a strange dream last night no it was a nightmare it was a horrible dream. All Might no everyone gave up on me saying I was a failer.

"Deku?" I shook my head and looked up from the ground to see Uraraka and Iida looking back at me with concern.

"H-Hu?" I asked confused as I had not listen to a word that was spoken between the two.

"Are you ok you seem out of it today?" Uraraka asked raising an eye brow and Iida nodded in agreement.

"O-Oh yeah I am fine I was just thinking about something." I said waving my hands in front of me with a nervous smile. We continued to walk to class and I continued to stay behind as Iida and Uraraka talked. We got to class and Urarka opened the door but then her eyes widened and so did Iida's.

They both ducked and I looked at them confused untill I looked into the class room and saw a chair heading my way. I unfortunately didn't have enough time to duck so I was hit with the chair. I laid in the ground with everything spinning and my vision getting blurry untill everything went black.

●BLOOD●

I opened my eyes to be blinded with light and hit with a wave of pain but I fully open my eyes to see I was no where? I sit up and held my aching head and then slowly looked around everything was white I could have been floating. I stood up on the nonexistence ground the tried to find out what was going on and just began to walk around.

I really am basically no where Everything is just all white and there is no signs of life any where no person no plant no animal nothing.

{●•●}NO  POV{●•●}

Midoriya was out cold and Iida and Uraraka looked at Midoriya with worry and where about to take him to recover girl when suddenly his body began to glow. Iida walked over to Midoriya and touched him but then he burst into floating white shards that then went out the broken window behind them.

Everyone was left shocked and Aziawa stood shocked not to far from the class room and was left with no words to speak.

Midoriya on the other hand had no idea where he was when suddenly a screen apeered in front of him causing him to jump back. The screen showed Midoriya's class mates but they didn't seem to notice the screen.

"You now control what happens to them." Midoriya quickly wiped around and there stood someone who had been tall as Aziawa and had long blond hair red eyes and was wearing a red hood black jeans and had black and white dress shoes.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Midoriya asked confused and the man only chuckled.

"What every you want to happen you just have to think about how it will happen and it will happen. You can leave this place and still be able to do the same thing." The man said waving his hand and looking to the left. Midoriya looked at the screen.

Aziawa walked over to them and didn't say a single word then suddenly Midoriya popped up right where he had vanished. Everyone jumped back and screeched including Aziawa. Miodriya opened his eyes then looked around then held his chest and sighed then looked up at everyone else.

"Midoriya holy shit what happened!?" Kaminari shouted holding Midoriya's shoulders.

"I don't know?" Midoriya said confused and everyone had no idea what to do with this boy.

●Lost Hope●

Midoriya was a little bit more distant from everyone afraid that if something happened and came into his mind it would be something bad. Everyone was trying to get to Midoriya and no one knew why Midoriya was blocking everyone out. Right now Midoriya sat in his dorm room away from everyone he had even been avoiding the teachers.

Aziawa walked into the common room to see everyone planing on how to get Midoriya to tell them what's wrong and Aziawa heard the plan.

'So that is why he is avoiding me.'

Aziawa thought as he looked at the children but then walked past them and towards Midoriya's room. Everyone looked at each other and then they heard shouting then silence but then Aziawa walked back into the common room dragging Midoriya behind him rapped in his captur gear.

Everyone was a little startled when they saw Midoriya was grumbling and look kinda angry and sleepy.

'I can't go to sleep what if I have a dream about everyone and someone get's hurt because of me.'

Midoriya thought as he looked angry when in side he was panicing an un holy amount and didn't know what to do. Aziawa relentlesly tied Midoriya to a chair and left him in front of everyone. Midoriya struggled and tried so hard to get out the chair and everyone crowded around Midoriya.

"Your going to tell us why you have been avioding us and your going to tell us now." Aziawa said as he stood in front of Midoriya glaring down at him.

"......." Not a word came from Midoriya's mouth and looked down his bangs covering his eyes. Aziawa's glare darkened as Midoriya stayed scilent but then Nezu happly walked into the common room gaining everyone's attention.

"Hello everyone if I may i need to speak to Midoriya." Nezu said happly yes Midoriya had caused this he came up with the fact that Nezu needed to ask him something simple and stupid. Aziawa un tied Midoriya and with that he swiftly stood up and quickly walked over to Nezu who turned and lead the way out the dorms.

Everyone decided to follow and listen in even Aziawa decided to follow them.

"Midoriya may I ask what happen 5 weeks ago?" Nezu said and Midoriya looked up from the ground and at Nezu.

"I don't know." Midoriya said and Nezu nodded his head.

"Very well you can go." Nezu said and with that Midoriya turned and was about to go back to the dorms when Nezu had spoken and Midoriya froze.

"Also I am fully aware of what you did tho others may not but I am aware of the new power you have gained." Midoriya turned around slowly and looked at Nezu with shock.

"I can tell you are trying your very hardest not to use that power for anything bad and I am fine with you taking any method so if you wish to avoid everyone and that meens skipping class you can come to my office." Nezu said giving his normal smile then turned around and walked off.

༺═───────✧───────═༻

[This is pretty old it's from last year.]

[I should also probably mention that I don't edit any of these.]

[bye]