༺═─────✧𝓐 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓲𝓬 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓼𝔂 ✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕚𝕔 𝔽𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕪 ✧─────═༻༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

Rosa walked towards the one plays she never thought she would even dare make it to and that place was U.A a school for heros. Rosa knew the school already started she is a transfer student but of course that's a cover up story. No she isn't here to get an educational or become a hero she is here for class 1-A.

Of course she isn't a villain but she is a god one that wont be specified now but will be told later down the line. At the very moment Rosa was making her way to class 1-A she had already talked to Nezu so now she was just heading to class. There where no words to describe how excited she was at the moment but she wasn't going to let it show.

Rosa came to a halt as she was now standing in front of the unnecessarily huge door of class 1-A. Heaving a sigh and putting on a face that held that of no emotions she opened the door and prepared her self.

"Ah your here." The man named Aziawa spoke class 1-A's teacher. Rosa only responded with a nod not uttering a single word.

"Come in and introduce yourself." Aziawa said as he motioned for her to come in side the classs room. Rosa was ready to execute her plan right there and then but she knew she was going to have to wait. Walking into the class room and standing at the front of the class Rosa looked over the students of class 1-A.

"Hi my name is Rosa Stargazer please do not call me by my last name just call me Rosa. My quirk is called shadow mist. I will not go into detail because none of you are woth my time." Rosa said plainly and absolutely no emotions in her voice. Everyone in the class room seemed a little baffled and Bokugo seemed a little pissed off no a lot pissed off.

"Who the fuck do you think you are!?" Bokugo shouted as he stood up from his table and slaming his hands on his desk.

"I told you who I am who the fuck are you?" Rosa said glaring at Bokugo and Bokugo moved from his desk and towards her.

"Ok you sassy fuck-"

"You should probably sit down and shut you stupid ass mouth before you do something your gonna regret." Rosa said raising her head a little and looking down at Bokugo with a glare.

"And you should also learn to watch your self because that mouth of yours is going to get you dead one day." Rosa said closing her eyes and lowering her head.

"Why you little-"

"Bokugo sit down." Aziawa said and Bokugo grumbled but then made his way back to his desk and sat down.

"Please take the seat in the back of the class." Aziawa said and Rosa nodded her head then made her way to her new seat.

"Don't worry I wont be here for long and neather will you." Rosa whispered to Bokugo as she walked past him and Bokugo froze in place. Midoriya who sat behind Bokugo heard what she said and looked back at her confused. Rosa sat in her seat and she noticed Midoriya's gaze on her and she smiled his way.

Rosa was going to set her plan into motion after class.

~●◇●~

Class was over and suddenly a shadow hand had given Bokugo, Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Momo, and Mina a white letter. Midoriya was the only one who's letter was a pastel green and Rosa smirked as she made her way out the class room. Everyone else who didn't get a letter was left confused.

The letters they had recived read.

Hello fellow class mate I have given you this letter for something special please at the end of school meat me at the gates of the school.

Midoriya's was the only other one that read something different and he was the last to open his letter.

Hello Izuku Midoriya you are the only other one who has gotten a different letter from the others. Izuku please litsen you all Must come to the front of the school at the end of the day it is very important. If you all don't belive you all will survive to the end of this week so please come to the front of the school. I want you to know I was going to have only you come with me because your the only one I care about. I know you probably wouldn't come with me if at least some of your friends didn't come with. Izuku you might want to show your friends this letter make sure you all pack some stuff. Now know this Izuku if none of you come I will force you to come with me and leave your friends. I will explain why this is happening when we meat up.

Rosa-Stargazer~

Ps I ain't taking Bokugo because I want to i'm taking him because I have to.

Midoriya looked at the letter in shock and was left with no words to speak.

"U-Uh guys I have to sho-"

"Yeah we know we all got the same thing in our letter." Kirishima said and Midoriya shook his head.

"Mine is different let me read it to you." Midoriya said and everyone listened.

"Hello Izuku Midoriya you are the only other one who has gotten a different letter from the others. Izuku please litsen you all Must come to the front of the school at the end of the day it is very important. If you all don't belive you all will survive to the end of this week so please come to the front if the school. I want you to know I was going to have only you come with me because your the only one I care about. I know you probably wouldn't come with me if at least some of your friends didn't come with. Izuku you might want to show your friends this letter make sure you all pack some stuff. Now know this Izuku if none of you come I will force you to come with me and leave your friends. I will explain why this is happening when we meat up.

Rosa-Stargazer~

Ps I ain't taking Bokugo because I want to i'm taking him because I have to." Midoriya read and then looked up from the paper and saw everyone's shocked expressions.

~●◇●~

Bokugo, Todoroki, Uraraka, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Iida, Momo, and Midoriya stood in front of the school and Aziawa and the rest of the class along with Nezu where hiding. They walked up with there bags and Rosa turned around as she saw them and raised an eye brow.

"Hmm I didn't expect for you all to come but I am glad." Rosa said shrugging her shoulders closing her eyes.

"Shut the hell up and explain." Bokugo said annoyed and Rosa sighed.

"There is someone out to kill both Bokugo and is mostly out for Midoriya's life and it's my job or well I made it my job that you live." Rosa said opening her eyes and glaring at them.

"And don't say leave it to the hero's because who I am talking about can kill both All Might and All For One with a snap of there fingers." Rosa said and everyone was tooken a back.

"Now where we are going is not permanent so don't get comfortable." Rosa said then waved her hand ot glowing pink to purple fade and then there bags vanished. Ross snapped her fingers and a portal opened behind them.

"We wont be gone forever just untill I figure out how to take them down and we will most likely run into them but staying here is also not safe." Rosa said turning around to face the portal.

"Prepare your self to see an all new world and brand new things." Rosa said turning her head to them slightly.

"Let's go." Rosa said turning head back to the portal then walked threw it. Everyone was quiet and everyone that had been hiding came out.

"I guess it was serious as I thought." Aziawa said looking at the kids before him then sighed closing his eyes.

"Go with her and be safe." Aziawa said opening his eyes.

"Where gonna miss you guys." Sero said as he then hugged Mina.

"I'm gonna miss you to." Mina said hugging him bavk but tighter.

"Be carful. Tokoyami said folding his arms and cllosing his eyes.

Hope you come back as soon as possible-kero." Asuyu said smiling.

Everyone finished saying goodbye then threw group walked threw the portal and left the others behind. Unknown to any one Nezu listened to everything and was now thinking of something but what?

◇●~END OF PROLOGUE~●◇

[Old]

[Again if you guys really want me to I will make theese unfinished storys into a separate story.]