༺═─────✧𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤✧─────═༻༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

༺═─────✧ℕ𝕆 ℙ𝕆𝕍✧─────═༻

Midoriya was dubbed the class cinnamon roll he was so pure and innocent and wouldn't dare hurt an innocent person he was to kind for his own good......

WRONG

He was in fact the opposite of all that he was a sadistic, psychopath that would kill any chance he got. To him killing was a fun hobby he would do when ever he could and he killed so many innocent people. Knowing full well of what he was doing was the worst part he was perfect at acting it was like second nature.

But when they moved into dorms he couldn't go out killing and it was starting to mess with his head and body language. No one ever noticed but some times Midoriya would twitch at the thought of wanting to kill. And the only thing keeping his urge in check was when he got to train because he get's to hurt his class mates.

It is currently the 3d week into living in the dorms and it's driving Midoriya absolutely crazy. Right now Midoriya passed around in his room trying to think of ways to surpress his urges to kill.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Midoriya pasued and turned to his door then shook away any thoughts of killing who ever was at the door. Walking over to his room door he opened it and was met with an annoyed Bokugou. Flinching Midoriya held back the un dying urge to just slit Bokugou's throat.

"Y-Yes Kacchan?" Midoriya asked prettending to be afriad when really all he wanted to do was snap his neck.

"What the hell are you doing in here all I hear is nouse!?" Bokugou shouted annoyed and Midoriya flinched at this.

"Well I was just thi-"

"You know what I don't give a fuck just keep it down." Bokugou said then turned around and walked off to his dorm room. Midoriya's hand twitched as he watched Bokugou walk away but he swiftly grabbed a hold of his hand. Sighing Midoriya closed his door and walked over to his bed and laid down.

'I need to get the hell out of here.'

~●|◇|●~

Today was Friday and the school day finally ended meaning Midoriya was about to let his plan go into motion. Once class 1-A got to the dorms Midoriya rushed off to his room and got his bootbag and got into normal a tire. Midoriya left the dorms quietly then left UA and as soon as he was in a quiet alleyway he changed into his Villain outfit.

Putting his mask up Midoriya jumped onto the building next to him and began to search for someone to kill

Putting his mask up Midoriya jumped onto the building next to him and began to search for someone to kill. Soon Midoriya had spotted a couple going into an alleyway chatting and Midoriya looked down the alleyway smiling. Jumping down and land in the entrance of the alleyway Midoriya swiftly ran to the couple with a knife and.

*SpLaT*

*ThUD tHuD*

The dead bodys of the couple fell to the floor hoth of there necks being split open to were the bones could be seen. Standing there a crazed smile on his face Midoriya began to do the not so fun part of this. Getting rid of the evidence. It wasn't as easy as it sounds there was a bunch of things to do and he needed to hurry to.

~●|◇|●~

Midoriya walked out the store with snacks and more school supplies and was now heading back to UA. Smiling Midoriya hummed to him self as he walked back to UA knowing that the bodies will soon be found in there places. Walking threw the gates of UA he headed to the dorms and saw Bokugou shouting at Kaminari and Kaminari was cowering in fear.

'Pff what did he do?'

"U-Uh what happened?" Midoriya asked as he now stood not to far from the two and they both turned to Midoriya.

"And where the fuck have you been!?" Bokugou shouted fully turning to Midoriya pointing at him. Midoriya raised the bag in his hand and Bokugou growled then turned and went back in side.

"Thanks man you saved me there." Kaminari said heaving a sigh holding his chest.

"No problem." Midoriya said laughing slightly then walked into the dorms and was about to pass the common room.

"Deku where have you been?" Uraraka asked looking over to Midoriya and Midoriya smiled at her.

"I went out to get some stuff." Midoriya said raising the bag for her to see then turned and walked off to his room.

༺═───────✧───────═༻
[OLD]
[I Drew The Picture Of Midoeiya anx yes before you say it yes I suck at drawing.]