Chapter 1

Your POV
~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, September 27th, 2006

"C'mon Y/N, don't be like that. You know I love yo-" "You love me?! If you always claim you love me, then why don't I feel loved?!" I shouted at, my so called boyfriend, Liam.

"The only time you ever say you love me is when I'm about to walk out on you. You somehow find ways to convince me to stay, but once I'm settled back in, you continue to abuse me. I don't understand why you tell me you love me, but constantly use me for your own entertainment. You don't even treat me like a fucking human being. I'm fucking tired of this. I'm leaving, and I'm not fucking sorry. Goodbye Liam."

After my outburst, I run upstairs to pack a small bag. Once I was almost up the stairs I heard Liam following behind me."Get back here you fucking bitch!" I felt Liam grab me by my ankle. I faceplanted into the stairs, most likey busting my nose. I quickly try to shake Liam off of me and headed right to my room. Once I got inside, I instantly locked to door, and tried to move a dresser in front of it. I could hear Liam vigorously banging on the door. "Y/N! Please open the door!" Liam shouted.

I ignored him, and grabbed my backpack and gathered different things I thought I would need. "Y/N let me in right now!" I continued to ignore him. Once everything was in my bag I grabbed my phone and ran to the window. As I was about to open up my window, all of the noise stopped. This confused me slightly, but I needed to get out of this house.

I used the tree that was placed near my window to get down. Once I felt my feet hit the ground, I bolted down the street. "Y/N! Please come back! I need you!" Bull fucking shit he needs me. If he hurt me all the time, why was he trying to keep me there? Why was he so determined to not let me leave? However, I kept my focus on what was in front of me, and just kept running. Soon I stumbled across a police station. You can assume what I did there.

Friday, October 5th, 2006

The judge let out a small, exhausted sigh "Well, Liam Brown, I pronounce you guilty of abusing Y/N Toro. You will face 10 years in prison." Now for being someone who hasn't had much to smile about for a while, this did bring a smile to my face.

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2009

It's been 3 years since Liam was put behind bars. I have to admit, it does get lonely seeing as I don't have many friends. Liam never really let me to leave the house, and social interaction isn't really my thing. But hey, it's better than living with Liam.

Let me catch you up a bit, currently I'm 26. I live in a small apartment in jersey. I moved here after the incident with Liam. I have a German Shepherd named Piper. She's a little energetic, but she keeps me company. Also I got news that my dad died a few months ago, so I haven't handled that too well.

As I was feeding Piper, I heard my phone ring. It was a number I've never seen before. "Um, hello?" I answered with slight hesitation. " Hi, am I speaking to Y/N Toro?"

"Yes...who is this?"

"Oh uh sorry, this is Ray Toro."

"And you're calling because?"

"I was just given your number. I'm your older brother."

"What do you mean older brother?" This doesn't make any sense. I've been an only child my whole life." My parents put me up for adoption when I was born, and I never had any siblings."

"Okay, let me explain a little. You were born February 27th , 1983, correct?" I made a noise of agreement.

"When you were born, our mother claimed she wasn't ready for another child, so she decided to put you up for adoption. She said that she found your number a few weeks ago, but I was scared to call you for some reason."

I stayed silent. I wasn't exactly sure what to say. "I can't believe this. I always wanted a brother."

"I mean, you have always had one."

"You know what I meant."

Okay now ik this story is already shit, but I'm bored. Tell me how to fix this piece of shof story or God help all of you