Chapter 2

Your POV
~~~~
Thursday, October 3rd, 2009

Today I'm meeting up with Ray. I slightly nervous to meet him. I mean who wouldn't be nervous to meet their brother for the first time in 26 years.

Ray and I decided to meet up at a random cafe. Since my car is a piece of shit(haha same here dude) I decided to walk. Soon I arrived at the cafe. I walked in and ordered my drink. My phone buzzed as I was waiting for my coffee. It was Ray.

Hey Y/N, I'm gonna be a little late my wife needed help real quick

Ok no worries
I'm already at the cafe

Ok see you soon!

Ok then, looks like I'll be awkwardly waiting in the corner of the cafe. As I sat down, my phone buzzed again.

Quick question, how do I know how to find you?

Oh I'm the awkward ass girl dressed in all black and sitting in the corner

Ok lmao

As I'm waiting for Ray I play games on my phone, and also search for some sweet controversial tea. After about 5 minutes, I hear a bell indicating someone has walked in.

I looked up and saw a guy with a sick ass fro order his coffee. Oh I pray to the fucking gods this is my brother. Sick ass afro guy starts to look around the cafe a little bit and then locks eyes with me.

Shit. I begin to get anxious as he starts walking over to me. I hope he's nice. I mean he sounded like a happy person on the phone, but then you have the bitches like Liam.

"Excuse me, but are you Y/N?" He asks with a slight smile. I smile back "Yeah, I'm assuming your Ray."

"That would be correct."  Ray takes a seat on the stool in front of me. "So how've you been?"

"I've been good." I respond. "Great. Oh  I have 2 questions." Ray's says while looking at me.

"Shoot" I say

"Okay first of all, can I call you jiggy?"

I giggle slightly "May I ask why?" Ray shrugs a little. "No reason in particular I just think it fits your persona."

"Okay, but only if I can call you peanut."(yes MikeyWayIsMyHusband6 I used our nicknames)

"Deal" Ray smiles. "I also have a question" I tell Ray. He looks at me while sipping on his coffee. " How the fuck do you make your fro look that fucking sick. It's looks like magic."

Ray's laughs again "Ahh I shall not tell a mear moral such as yourself the secrets to my beauty. You're are simply not worthy."

"Ah very well then." We both begin laughing like idiots. I fucking love this dude.

~~~~
Time skip cuz we lazy
~~~~
Saturday, October 5th, 2009

Me and Ray learned a lot about each other that day. He's 32, he has a wife named Christia, and he's in a band called My Chemical Romance. I'm actually surprised I had never heard them. They fucking rock!

We we're currently on our way to the bowling alley so he could introduce me to his band mates. While on our way their me and Ray listen to Green Day and sing along like idiots... American idiots. As we were pulling up at the bowling alley, a guy with raven black hair smoking a cigarette waves at Ray. Ray slightly waves back and smiles.

I begin to get lost in thought. I wonder what his friends are like. Will they even like me? What if they think I'm too weird? What if-

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Ray said something "Hey Y/N, you okay?" I look away from the window and at Ray. "Yeah I'm okay, I promise"( see what I did there)

"Okay well we're here" he said. As I was getting out of the car he said something else.

"Don't worry Y/N, they'll love you" Ray smiles at me. I smile back and get out of the car.

"Hey Ray!" The guy with the cigarette kinda shouted. "Sup Gee. This is Y/N, my younger sister." Ray introduced me to his friend. "Nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Gerard, but you can call me Gee." He held his hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you too, Gee." I shook his hand. When we walk inside, we were greeted with a slim man with a poker face. His jawline is also sharp aS HELL. "Hey Gee and Ray, who's this?" The thin man asked. "This is my sister." Ray replied. "Hey I'm Y/N"

"I'm Mikey, nice to meet you" We shook hands as well. He smiled at me and slightly squeezed my hand. I smiled back. To be honest, I thought he was kinda cute."Where's Frank?" I heard Ray ask. "I thought he would be here"

"Oh he said something came up and that he was sorry" Gerard spoke up. "Oh well that's a shame. Anyway, who wants to bowl?"

~~~~
Time skip like one hour
~~~~

After we bowled a few times we began to head home. Since I didn't have a car, Ray had to drive me home.

I got to know Ray's friends pretty well. Mikey seemed to take a liking to me right away. He kept trying to make conversation with me the whole time.

"Oh my house is right here on the left." I pointed it out to him. " It was nice meeting you Y/N. Would you wanna see if could do something else with us soon, so you could meet Frank? I think you two would get along."

"I'd love to. Bye peanut, see you then." I gave Ray a small hug. He hugs back. "Bye jiggy" Ray giggles slightly. I get out of the car and Ray drives off.

Once I'm back inside my house, I take a shower and change into my pajamas. I set my alarm for work tomorrow and go to bed. Today was so great. I can't wait for next time.

Ahh it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm doing this shit. I really need a life. Well tell me where I fucked up so I can fix it. Also I refuse to put bob in this story. Anyways, peace out cheese hats.