Chapter 4 (ItS MaRcH 22nD)

Friday, October 11th, 2009

I couldn't ever get Frank out of my head after I met him. A few days ago after he left the shop, Tyler wouldn't stop teasing me about him. We would text or call eachother almost every day since then. I starting to become really good friends with him. I'd hoped we could be more than that though.

Anyway today I'm meeting up with Ray and his band mates again since last time someone couldn't make it. We're supposed to be meeting at a bar that is fairly close to my apartment.

It was currently 5:30 pm. Since we're meeting at 6, I decided to go ahead and get ready. I stopped scrolling through Tumblr and curled/straighten my hair(which ever you prefer). I put on some makeup, but not too much. After that I put on a leather jacket over a maroon shirt, some dark blue jeans, and a pair of black boots.

Once I checked the time again it was 5:48. I decided to check myself in the mirror once more. I had to admit I did look pretty good. On my way out the door I grabbed my phone, wallet, and house keys. I locked my door, and began my trip to the bar.

When I arrived and walked in, I didn't see the guys so I waited at the bar for a while. About 5 minutes had passed and I had ordered myself a beer. I texted Ray since I didn't know when he'd be here.

Hey Ray, I was wondering when you were gonna get here.

We're almost there n/n
I had to pick everyone up

Oh ok
See you soon

After another 5 minutes, they finally showed up. Ray scared me a little when he greeted me. "Sup n/n" I jumped slightly as Ray grabbed my arms and shook me slightly. "Jesus Ray you scared the shit out of me" I put my hand on my chest and scolded him for scaring me. He laughed lightly and began to speak again. "So y/n, I have someone I want you to meet."

Ray pulled a small man out from behind him. It was Frank. "Ray I'm talking to someone. You don't need to try to get me with your sister-" Frank looked up and met my gaze. His eyes widened slightly. "Hey y/n, I didn't think you were Ray's sister"

"Hey, I didn't think you were the Frank he was talking about either" I giggled. Ray looked really confused. "Wait... When did you guys meet eachother?"

"Well I work at the Pied Piper down the road a little bit, and one day Frank walked in. We talked for a little bit and exchange numbers and shit."

"Oh... So you guys like dating or something?" I heard Mikey chimed in(I just panicked! At the disco) He looked kinda disappointed.

"Oh no we're not dating. We're just talking right now." Frank told him. I nodded in agreement. Mikey nodded as well and regained his pokerface.

After that conversation, the guys ordered themselves drinks. "I'm gonna have to catch up with you, seeing as you already started drinking." I heard Frank say, grabbing my attention. We giggled and resumed our drinking.

(Small time skip)

After about one hour of being at the bar, I was drunk. Frank and I kept flirting while Mikey was glaring at Frank. "Frankie, did I mention how pretty you are?*hic* cause you are very *hic* very pretty." I told Frank. His face was so fucking adorable! "Oh umm thanks y/n. I could say the same about you." Frank said with a wink at the end. I blushed, and giggled at this small action.

I turned around as I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hey y/n, we're about to go. Have you seen Gerard?" Ray asked me.

"No, but fr- *hic* Frankie and I shall venture *hic* forth to find sir gerd!" I yelled pretending to be a knight or some shit. I also gained a few stares while at it. Frank chuckled at my behavior.

I grabbed Frank's arm, and dragged him though the crowd of drinks to try to find Gerard. As I continued walking, I felt Frank tug on my sleeve. "I think I found him" Frank started walking the opposite direction as I was.

When we stopped, we we're standing in front of Gerard making out with some girl. Frank tapped his shoulder and Gerard turned around. "Yes?" Gerard asked with his hands still on the girl. "Ray said we're leaving. Come on before we leave you here." Frank said.

"Ok fine," Gerard said slightly disappointed. He turned to the girl "Bye Lyn-z, see you later." He waved to her.

"Bye Gerard." The girl named Lyn-z waved back at him.

Once we brought Gerard back to the others, we all tried to cram into Ray's car. "Y'know what...I'll just sit on someone's lap." I suggested.

"Why don't you sit on Frank's?" Gerard said eyeing his brother mischievously. Frank said it was fine so I climbed into his lap. I got comfortable and cuddled into his chest. He was so comfy! He was like a huge pillow. After a while, the soft beat of his heart, and the rise and fall of his chest lulled me to sleep.

(Another small time skip)

I woke up to Frank gently shaking me. "Y/n, wake up, we at your apartment."  Frank told me. I lifted my head off of his chest and looked out the window at my apartment. I looked at Frank and buried my head in his chest again. "I don't wanna leave." I pouted, but it sounded slightly muffled.

"But we gotta drop you off." Frank said again. I pouted even more. "But I-"

My whining was cut off by Ray. "Why don't you just stay over at my place?" Ray suggested. I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head and made a noise of agreement.

After a while, I woke up to Frank trying to carry me into a house. I didn't do anything though. I just continued to ask as if I was asleep. Once we were inside I felt Frank lay me down on a bed. I opened my eyes to see him leaving the room. "Frankieee, can you stay?" I asked him. Frank turned around and looked down at me. "Yeah... Of course"

"Thanks" I said. Frank walked to the other side of the bed, and I felt a dip in the bed. Frank wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I smiled to myself and quickly fell asleep.

ItS MaRcH 22nD yOu EmO fUcKs. I don't know if I should be sad or not though because they're back. Leave any comments if I need to fix anything or just tell me what you think so far. Peace out fuckers.