Chapter 6

Saturday, October 12th, 2009

I don't know how long I was asleep on Frank, but I assume it was a few hours. I noticed the sun was already beginning to set. I felt my self being pulled out of my slumber by someone gently shaking me, and softly whispering in my ear. "Y/n." I barely opened my eyes to find myself cuddled up next to Frank on the couch. "C'mon, we need to get home. Gee and Mikey already left, and Ray is in his room."

I groaned and buried my head into Frank's chest. "I don't wanna get up." I said in a pouty tone. "Well we gotta get home." Frank laughed at me. I lifted my head, and looked him in the eyes. "Can't you just carry me or something?" I asked him. I heard Frank mumble something to himself, "Well you asked for it." And with that Frank had me draped over his shoulder while I was screaming for him to put me down. "FrAnK!! PuT Me DoWn RiGhT ThIs InStAnT!!"

"Now y/n, you don't have any reason to be complaining. You did ask for me to carry you to the car." He said in an obvious tone. "I dIdNt MeAn LikE ThIs!!" I screamed again as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "Actually you never specified, and this is actually quite fun, so deal with it hoe" Oh this bitch had the fucking audacity to call me a hoe. I began pounding on Frank's back, and kicking my legs.

After a few minutes I was sat down in the passenger seat of Frank's car. "Thank God." I sighed being glad that I wasn't on Frank shoulder anymore. Frank giggled and walked to the other side, and got in. "Since when did we decide you was driving me home?" I asked as I looked at Frank. "When I decided to be a gentleman. Also, I'm gonna need you to give me directions to your place." Frank responded. I nodded and began to guide Frank to my apartment.

~~~~~
Smol time skip
~~~~~

"It's the next one on your left." I said while the music from the radio softly played. Frank and I had been driving for about 30 minutes because he took the wrong turn. I didn't mind seeing as I got to spend more time with Frank. His presence always made me happy. He's suck a rad guy. Sometimes I wonder how he doesn't have a girlfriend yet.

Frank brought the car to a stop in front of my apartment. "This one?" Frank asked and motioned towards the building. "Yup" I popped the "p" as I spoke. "See ya later, Frankie." I waved bye to Frank. He waved back and responded with a small 'goodbye'.

I got out of the car, and just as I was about to walk off, I heard Frank say something. "Uh... Y/n?" He asked shyly. Before I closed his car door, I popped my head back in with a small 'hmm'. Frank took a deep breath in before exhaling. " Well I-i was um- wondering i-if you'd like to M-maybe...... go one a date with me sometime?" He asked shyly. He rushed the last bit slightly, but I still understood it. My face turned pink as butterflies erupted in my stomach. Just as I was about to respond, Frank began to speak again. " I totally understand if you don't want to go out with me. I just think you're a really rad girl, and I knew that if I didn't ask now, someone else would probably get you. I just do-" I quickly cut Frank off. "I'd love to go on a date with you, Frankie" I smiled softly. A wave of relief washed over Frank's face. "Oh, great! Text me later and let me know when you're free!" Frank said excitedly. "I'll make sure to. Bye Frankie." I waved to Frank as I walked to the door of my apartment. "Bye y/n!!" I heard Frankie yell, and tires run down the road.

I can't believe he asked me out. I know I'm not that good when it comes to dates, but why not make a fool of myself, right? Besides Frank already knows what I'm like. If he asked out something as strange, and weird as me, I think I'll be okay. Plus Frank seemed just as anxious as I would be. Just gotta make sure to not be a complete mess when the time actually comes. Frank's a really great guy, and I don't want to mess up the small relationship we already had.

I decided to check my work schedule, and text Frank about the date. My work schedule wasn't too busy, but sometimes I stay late to take up time when it's free. This week I only had work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I texted Frank to tell him when I was off.

Hey Frankie! I was thinking we could do something Friday or Saturday if that works for you

Yeah that works. Maybe we could go out to the mall or get ice cream, and later I could take you to one of da fancy restaurants

Lmao
See you then Frankie!❤️

See ya y/n/n!

After I texted Frank, I took a shower, and changed in to my pajamas. I snuggled into my blankets, and thought about how the date could. I just realized that I'm going on a date with a guy that I met at a bar literally a week ago.......... but it's Frank so why the hell wouldn't I go? My thoughts we cut off as I was pulled into sleep.

(Guys my phones at 69% ya know what that means 😉)

~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by Patrick Stump's sideburns
~~~~~

Thursday, October 17th, 2009

As soon as I heard my alarm go off on my phone, I instantly turn it off and threw my phone( something I actually do sometimes). I groaned not wanting to get up for work today. The past two days have been hell. We've had people trying to steal things like records or small equipment (MikeysLeftKnee up in here stealing pins). There has also been the usual Karen coming in and asking to see our manager for literally no apperent reason. Oh, another thing. One of our employees decided to quit, so our boss gave me more hours to fill in for their place. That sucks because I'm supposed to go on a date with Frank Friday, and I still haven't got an updated schedule. I still haven't told Frank abt the shift in my work hours, but I will when I know what time's I work.

I decided to Just get dressed and do my hair. I was too lazy to take a shower, so I just used some dry shampoo. I grabbed my wallet and phone as I walked out the door. I was just gonna ride my skateboard to work today. On my way to work I could've sworn I saw Frank driving his car down the road, but I just kept riding. Soon that same car I saw pulled up beside, and it was indeed Mr Frank Iero himself. I came to a stop on my skateboard as Frank rolled down the window. "Need a ride?" Frank asked with a smile. I smiled back. "Sure" I answered as I hopped in the passenger seat.

Frank and I made small conversation as he drove me to work. I heard 'island in the sun' by Weezer playing, so I decided to sing along. I noticed began to smile as I sang. That was so fucking cute. A smile crept onto my face as well, and I continued to sing while looking out the window.

A couple minutes later we arrived at the Pied Piper. I was about to mention my change in hours, but I wasn't even sure if I worked Friday. "See you Friday y/n!" Frank told me as I got out of the car. "See ya Frankie!" I said while giggling.

It's 3 in the morning, and I have to be up at 6 to go bike riding with my dad. Hopefully something will happen, or he'll sleep in. Also I almost committed a 2009 Ryan Ross, and was abt to run away. Keyword almost. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was surprised that I wrote this as fast as I did. If you catch any mistakes, just let me know. Stay gay kids...there is nothing wrong with it