Chapter 3

~~~~
Your POV
~~~~
Sunday, October 6th, 2009

Beep Beep Bee-

The sound of my alarm clock pulled me out of a peaceful sleep. Ugh. It's too early for this shit. However I had to get to work. I slowly pulled myself out of bed, and towards my bathroom. After getting undressed, I turned on some music and hoped in the shower. I'm not going into details of that because there's really no point to. Anyway I got out of the shower, got dressed, and put some eyeliner on.

After getting ready for work, I checked the time. Well, fuck. I was supposed to be at work 20 minutes ago. I hate having a job. Well I don't hate the job I have, I love my current job, I just don't like having to wake up early every morning.

I work at a musical instrument store. It's called the Pied Piper.( Pied Piper is actually a store that I know) My best friend since highschool, Tyler, also gets to work with me. Tyler's really the only person I had been able to maintain a friendship with for awhile.

Anyway, I  ran out to my crappy looking car and started it up. I drove down the road quickly so my boss wouldn't be as mad at me for being even later than I already am.

Once I arrived at the shop, I ran inside and tried to clock in as quickly as possible. After I clocked in I was met with the face of my boss. "Y/N you're late again." My boss sent me a small glare. To be honest it kinda scared me. "I know. I'm really sorry. It won't happen agai-"

"You said that last time, and the time before that." My boss said to me. I looked down slightly.

"I'm really really sorry. I promise this will be the last time. I accidentally set my alarm wrong." I said. I looked my boss in the eyes again. "Okay, but if you continue this habit I'll have to fire you, understood?" He warned me. "Yes sir" I responded. He lightly patted my shoulder. "Okay Y/N, go get to work." He said, rushing me to the front of the store.

I see Tyler, my co worker, waiting for me at the registers. There was a huge smile on his face. "Hey N/N, did you sleep in again?" Tyler asked. Tyler and I had been best frens since high school. For the longest time people thought we were together, but Tyler's gay. He's been dating this guy named Josh for a year now. "No, I just set my alarm wrong."

"Dumbass" he giggled. "You're one to talk. You used to think a ghost made your toast once." I scoffed at him. "Well you can't blame me! I didn't see anyone put the bread in, so it had to be a ghost." I laughed at him quietly.

"So, what had you all smiley when I got here? Is it something to do with Josh? Did you guys fuck?" I questioned. Tyler's face turned pink. "Okay first of all, we didn't fuck" I cut him off. "You want to though."

"Maybe, but that's not was what I was getting at." Tyler had that huge grin on his face again. "Josh may or may not have proposed." My eyes winded slightly, and I smiled too. "Really! Oh my god. I wanna know everything." I rushed out. Some how Tyler's grin grew wider. Tyler began to talk about how night with Josh." Okay so first he took me to some fancy, expensive ass Mexican restaurant. Then we went to this-"

I looked at the entrance as Tyler began to talk. I saw the doors swing open in the corner of my eye. This guy with dark brown hair and tattoos covering every inch of his arms walked in. He looked fairly short, but still taller than me. And I'm not about to forget about how hot he is.

"Then... Are you even listening? Hellooo? Y/N?" Tyler whined trying to get my attention. I was snapped out of my little daze when Tyler clapped in front of my face. I blinked a few times then spoke. "Hmm?" I looked at Tyler.

Tyler rolled his eyes slightly and looked in the direction I was looking before. His eyes landed on the tattooed man. Once Tyler looked back at me he smirked. "Y/N" he dragged out my name out in a teasing tone. A light blush spread across my cheeks. "You see something you like? Hmmm?" Tyler asked in that same tone.

"Tyler please shut up." I said through my gritted teeth. "I think I won't" Tyler said in a petty tone. "You want me to talk to him or something?" He asked me. "No Tyler please don't." I said sternly. All Tyler did was smirk. God damnit why is he like this.

Tyler began to walk in the direction of the man. "I swear to fucking god Tyler, if you do anything I will haunt you forever" All Tyler did was ignore my threats, and push past my pathetic attempts to make him stay put.' fuuck Tyler, why are you like this' is all I thought as he walked over to the tattooed man.

Tyler reached the man and began to strike up a conversation with him. I saw Tyler point over at me while talking. The guy looked back and met my eyes. A deep red blush spread all over my face. I quickly looked away, and tried to bury myself in my sweater.

Oh my god. Why did Tyler do this. I wonder what he's saying to him. I take a small glance at them, and see they're walking this way. Fuck. I looked down again and tried to calm myself down.

"Hey" I saw a tattooed hand being held in front of me. "I'm Frank" I heard the man in front of me speak. I looked up and it was non other than the man I was staring at. He was even hotter up close. "Uh h-hi... I'm Y/N" I stuttered out quietly as I shook Frank's hand. I could see he had beautiful hazel eyes, and some light facial hair.

"So, you friend over here says you seem interested in me." He motions towards Tyler. Tyler sent a wide grin in my direction. All I did was glare back at him.

"I never said I was interested in you. I don't even know you. I just thought you looked cute, I guess." I looked down again. By the time I was done speaking my face was beet red.

"Well Y/N, I don't think you look too bad either. Maybe I could get your number?" He asked me.

"Of course!" I blurted out. Damn. I sound desperate. "Sorry. I mean uh yeah, yeah you can." I mentally cursed myself for being so weird. He laughed at me and I fucking died. His laugh is so cute.

He unlocked his phone and handed it to me. I put in my number and handed Frank his phone back. I saw him smile as he read 'Y/N❤️🌹'. "Well... I'll see you soon Y/N." Frank waved and winked at me. "Uh yeah, see you soon"

Once Frank walked off I playfully punched Tyler. "Ouch! What was that for? I just got you a bitch." Tyler spoke, sounding offended. I puched him again. "You know... I fucking hate you."

"Shut up" Tyler spoke again. " You love me." I nodded my head slightly. "You right, you right"

I saw Tyler grin again. I furrowed my eyebrows. "But I bet you love Frank more."

All I did was glare at the bitch. Soon we both started laughing out asses off. We probably looked like idiots, but who the fuck cares at this point?

Ahhhh I hate everything going on with my frens rn. I feel liked I fucked up, but I don't know what I did. I feel guilty of something, but I don't know what it is. Anyway comment on anything in need to fix or can improve on.