Chapter 7

Cole's p.o.v

I sit straighter, looking at the picture. Tris has the same features as this lady. Where have I seen....the sculpture. "She's the one you hold to you. The one you let not even me hold." I say. Kai nods, he moves, I think he'll get down but he curls in my lap. Kai lays his head on my chest, hand fisted into my night shirt. "Why tell me this." I ask, he's still closed off on something's of the past. Kai lifts his head, he looks at the picture, stroking the cheek. "I have a connection with you. Deeper than being friends or a brother. When I'm around you, my heart beats faster. I feel safe with you. When y'all liberated the camp and you found me, I was so scared. But, you...made me feel safe. You gave me freedom. And this warm feeling gets warmer whenever I'm around you. I don't know what it is, but, I want to embrace it. I want to embrace it with you." Kai says.

I'm speechless, Kai likes me. Don't get me wrong, I've liked hem from the beginning but I didn't want to push it. He's trust in us was so fragile, but, for hem to say that. I want nothing more than to hold hem close and never let go. And I do just that. He puts his head in my neck, purring as I rub his back. "This feeling is called love. And I feel it every time I'm near you. You plague my thoughts when I'm away from you. And.." I pull Kai back to look at hem. "If you'll let, I'd like to express how I love you." I say. Kai nods, I lean down, peeking his lips. His brows shoot up, I kiss hem lightly again. "This is what Jay does to Nya. What is it." Kai asks. "A kiss, one of many ways to show love." I say.

Kai works his way to straddle my lap, he cups my cheeks and gives me a kiss. I respond by wrapping my arms around hem. He breaks the kiss, putting his nose in my neck. "I love you, Cole." Kai says. "And I love you." I say. We lay doen, Kai holds the picture to hem and we fall asleep.

The next day, I'm with Kai in the family room. "I was taken from mom at birth, I know for a fact she didn't die. I want to find her, Cole." Kai tells me, he holds the sculpture of his mother. "I'll help you, in anyway possible." "Lets keeps this between us, please. For now atleast." Kai says. I nod as Zane calls for lunch. We head in, Wu looks at Kai and me. "I sense something's change in you two." Wu says. Kai nuzzles my shoulder, purring in happiness. "Congrats, you two. Honestly, we were all wondering if and when it would be official." Jay says. Kai purrs again, I wrap an arm around hem. "So, any plans." Zane asks everyone. "I'm working on a few new sculptures, but, I need some more clay and paints." Kai said. "I can go with to get the stuff." I offer. Kai smiles "I'd like that. And maybe I'll show ya the shop." My brows go up, Kai's never let anyone in the room we changed for hem for Kai to have a work shop. It was the only place he'd go to during the first four days here. Kai looks at all the guys. "I'd like to show all of ya when I get back." He says. "We would love to see your workshop." Wu says, sipping his tea. We finish, Kai changes into some clothes and we head to Rocky. Rocky sniffs Kai, nuzzling hem, Kai giggles. "He likes ya." I say.

Blitz walks over, she kneels for Kai to get on. "She wants you to clime on." I tell hem. I've been teaching Kai how to ride Rocky for when he's ready to ride on Blitz. Kai climes on, he takes th reigns, and Blitz gently takes to the air. Kai whoops and howlers in joy, Blitz doing small tricks. It's like Kai was born to be a rider. Kai than moves his legs, placing them in a half crouch behind hem and Blitz dives. I watch as she comes back up, borrow rolling and Kai has the biggest smile on his face that he's ever had.

We touch down on a roof top, going to the streets. Kai asks for the potter's shop, we get directions. Walking in, the clerk looks up. "Hi, how may I help you." He asks. "Molding clay and I might get a tool kit." Kai says. "I keep the clay in back as I make it myself and package it. But, you free to make as much as you need, young man. I can also show you the kits I have. If I don't have it, I can always order it." The clerk says. He leads us to the back, Kai is in heaven with the barrows of mud, water and clay. "Help yourself. I'll get the kits while you make your clay." He says, leaving

Kai goes to the mud, grabbing two hand fulls. "Grab four hands of the clay." Kai says. I do, placing them on the table of plastic. Kai grabs two cups of water. Mixing half and half, he adds water as needed till it's a shiny block. "My, my, you know your clay." The clerk says, he hands Kai plastic to roll the blocks in. "Here's the kits I have. Beginner, advanced and expert. But, I belieave, you'd like this one." He hands Kai a wooden box. Kai opens it, his eyes lighting up at the tools in it. "And the paints are on the third aisle." Kai and me goes, he looks at the kits. I hold one out that's better than the one I have. Kai takes it, a smile that reaches his eyes appears on his face. God, I'd do anything to keep it there.

The clerk rings the stuff up and it's not much. I'm more than glad to pay for it, Kai kisses my cheek, the clerk smiles. "Not many couples come in here. Fewer encourage the spouse to keep this up. How long you been doing this, son." He asks, bagging the stuff. "I'm sixteen, going on seventeen. I started when I was five." Me and the clerk look at Kai. "Could I see a few creations." The clerk asks. "I'll bring some by next time I come." Kai said.

Getting back to the Bounty, Kai goes to his shop. "Guys." Kai calls. I'm in the shop already as the others come in. They look around in wonder, Lloyd sees a few covered with boxes. "Those are special. Don't lift them." Lloyd nods as we look around. I notice Kai has some of the sculptures set in a create. Their finished and wrapped in paper. Later, in the room, Kai is in my lap, he's kissing. I pull hem away, Kai looks at me. "I'm getting excited." I tell hem. He looks, my cock making tent in my pants.

He lowers, unzipping my pants and fishes out my hard on. I can't think as he takes me in one swoop. "Ah..kai." I buck as he bobs his head. He goes faster and faster. Tounge rolling on the underside. Kai sinks to the base, I arch, cumming down his throat. He swallows every drop, pulling up and kisses me. We lay down after Kai tucks my cock back in and go to sleep.