F I V E

If Zayn ever did this for a halloween coustume then I will die (O-o). Sorry⬆️
---------------
(Eli's POV continued)-(Mentions of rape/father/son abuse)
I never realized how cold the night was until tonight. Normally I would have been in my warm bed after my father asked me to suck him off or some messed up shit like that.

I normally just do what he says because of my next explanation.

I know. He's disgusting. Making his own son do that type of deed. 'But Eli, just tell him no' or 'Eli, yell rape or some shit. You don't have to'.

Really now? I yell that or just say no and it will stop? Haven't thought of that.

Bitch please. Your funny! I could get used to you.

I tried that multiple times. You know what happens every time I do? Get hit upside the head until his beer bottle in his hand breaks, ties me up and leaves me to break free, or I just purely pass out until he's done and left in the cold floor of my room or where ever it happens to clean my self and get back in bed before I get caught by him and have to explain why I am out of my room.

You know now that I think of it, I really don't regret missing home. Or leaving that hell hole. Or abandoning that princess I was bound to marry one day.

Or abandoning all future plans of my life. It's been hell and i might as well be dead!

Fun times. Dont you just love it when shit happens? I do too. Sorry for making fun of my life that's just how I cope. Do I even know how to cope?......Probably not.

I'm just glad Nathan doesn't face that. I know his father just sleeps around when he's drunk with a maid or a couple of times butlers. Nathan also doesn't know my dad does that type of stuff to me. The less he knows the better.

He is also to innocent for his own good. He doesn't even know how 'things gay bottoms find pleasurable' works. Sounds stupid/funny how I worded it but he's right there.

I see the outskirts of Bradflara as we walk out of the woods. Must have took us over 2 hours to walk sense we normally arrive here just after 30 or 45 minutes of driving.

The city is really pretty. Its lights are vibrant and neon. I cant belive the pub we are heading too exist in a place like this.

We start walking to the more criminal part of the town and its then I realize that the more graffiti and vibrant colors there are, the more gangs and people look like they want to kill you.

I can now see why this place is notorious for criminals and gangs despite its artistic recognition.

"This place is scary Nathan. Are you sure we won't get mugged or raped by some pedophiles or bad guys?" I asked Nathan, clearly regretting my discussion with him on earlier on where to go.

"Dont worry Eli. My older brother ,Lucas, has been here couple of times. All you have to do if someone hits on you or touches you is punch them, taze them, pepper spray or just yell rape. People don't take kindly to those type of people here."

Lucas. That sick bastard. The bastard that left his poor brother for a girl who is also a whore. What is it with girls and them being whores in these kingdoms? Eleanor is pretty nice and so is Kendall. Taylor...not so much.

I also know that this is were Zander, the creative killer from Bradflara, one of the people in the trio of 'The Devil's Vipers'. He is known for always caring out his threats. He is pretty crazy.

I herd he was sent to Erode because his trio kills people. And I mean like kill them for fun.

Zander is just the beginning. Hes the third one.