S I X

Bebe Rexha looks great as always♡♡⬆️
------
Eli's POV
"Nathan...." I whined as we walked to out table. "What Eli? There no one coming towards us so what?" Nathan asked, annoyed because I had to make sure that we wouldn't be followed.

Nathan pulled out his phone texting one of his friends while I became annoyed and trying to tell him that I spotted the notorious criminals!! There supposed to be in JAIL!! NOT OUT IN THE OPEN. I'm pretty sure I also saw Zander with a girl earlier....I'm freaking out.

I grabbed Nathan's phone put of his hand as he glared at me. "Hey.."Nathan started but I put my hand over his mouth. He tried to lick it but I gave him a glare and he stopped.

"Stop and listen Nathan. This is serious! As in like were in trouble serious! I just saw Noah Brooks and Logan Turner! I'm pretty sure Zander Evens is here too!" I said with a worried face. "We need to get out Nathan!" I finished and took my hand off of him.

We both looked were they were sitting earlier amd saw they were gone. Nathan stifled a laugh as I mumbled curses words under my breath. Rumor is that there heading to the cargo ship tommorrow too.

Nevertheless, they are still dangerous. I look back over and there sitting back down with what looks like a map and pen of some sort.

"N-nathan look!" I wispered as Nathan looked over again, clearly not believing me until he gulped and saw them too.

Logan looked over at Nathan and smirked. He pointed to us and pointed to himself mouthing 'Your ours' I guess or something. He turns from looking at them and looks at me with wide and worried eyes with tears??

"Hey, hey Nathan. I told you and we need to get out of hear. What do you say?" I say, consoling him. "I definitely agree Eli. Let's scram." Nathan agrees and I couldn't feel better.

"Wait. I have an idea. If they really want to take us then they wouldn't do it here. If we stay here they cant take us. To many people. Even if people fear them like us, bartenders and guards would be alerted. So let's lay low here until they eventually leave." I reasoned.

Hey, that didnt sound so bad until I realized a flaw. No one cares if we are taken. They dont care if we're princes. I'd personally rather be a princess but I have ballnso that wont work..unless.

Nope. They wear corsets nevermind. Plus, I always have acne like really bad and no boobs sadly. I'm taking this way to far.

"Um..your probably right. I have mace in my bag and dont you have pepper spray in yours?" Nathan reasoned with me?

I dig in my bag and yup! It's in my front pocket. "Do you like my nails? Gemma did them! Shes so amazing!" I exclaimed.

Gemma is the only person in the castle I like rather then Nathan. She was out on a family trip I let her take while my mother died. She said her sorrows and I'm glad to know her.

Her brother Noah, disappeared at 14. It's not the same Noah I was scared of because of the different names. Her last name is Gemma Styles. Not Brooks. But who knows?

But they look so similar its scary. I asked her and she said no. He disappeared after him and his parents got into an argument about his living situations.

He "Hated her and his parents because we wouldn't let him live with his friends on the other side of the city."

Eli's Nails⬇️