Time out

They checked into a motel for the night. Even though it felt kind of embarrassing and cheep, it was the most beautiful night Dana had ever had. John was tender, loving, careful, wonderfully experienced. His kisses tasted good, she liked the smell of his body, the warmth of it, and how she could feel his muscles moving under his soft skin. It had been a long time since she had had sex. But John seemed to enjoy to take it slow. After they entered the practically and charmless furnished room, he pulled her close. His tongue was slowly teasing her lips until she grabbed the cuffs of his coat, drew him towards her and reciprocated his longing kiss. She could hear him inhale sharply as her hand went down his body to touch his crotch. John pushed the coat off Dana's shoulders and started to unbutton her blouse. His hand cupped her breast and caressed her nipple. Dana could not suppress a moan. She got rid of his coat, which fell to the floor right next to hers. Sweater and t-shirt followed. She broke from his kiss to look at him. How did she get so lucky? He was gorgeous. His body spoke of regular workout but had a slight softness to it that made her want to touch him even more. They locked eyes as she unzipped his jeans and let her hand slide inside his fly. He exhaled sharply and started to kiss her urgently. Slowly, he maneuvered her backwards towards the bed. With one swift motion he got rid of his pants before he joined her on the wobbly bed. "John!" Dana exclaimed breathlessly as he stared to kiss her body, sucked at her nipples and let his finger slip inside her. She was ready for him. He got up, walked over to his coat, where he extracted a condom from one of the pockets. "Got this off the concierge", he grinned. He passed it to Dana, who opened it and slip the rubber over his cock. When he entered her, she toppled over the edge. It was only him and her. Dana threw her head back. Calling his name, she looked at him imploring. He pushed deeper and fell a wave coming over him. Together they climaxed and he almost collapsed atop her. Dana lay motionless, feeling him still inside her, his breath tickling her ear. She didn't want him to move – not yet. But finally he did and flopped on his back next to her. "Man!" he exclaimed. Dana waited for more but none followed. John simply pulled her into his arms and stroke her back.

As she was laying there, a thought popped up. She didn't manage to push it away to where it had come from.

"John?" she inquired at last.

"Hmmh?" he mumbled sleepily.

"How often did you cheat on Claudia?"

He opened his eyes to look at her. She held his glance. He closed his eyes again.

"Twice." He sighted. "The first time was some girl I met at the set; the second was Melanie White."

"Melanie White?" That was the woman who played Ms. Wild.

"Mhhm. We were both kind of lonely and desperate." He seemed to know where she was driving at. "But I didn't have been with a women since I met you again."

"I didn't want to know that. I don't care how many women you have had", Dana lied. But she smiled. A minute later she was fast asleep.

******

After their night at the motel, they saw each other on a regular basis – mostly on the weekends. They would do what they used to do before: movies, dinner, walks, talks, flirting. Sometimes they would get a room in a hotel, where they enjoyed each others bodies.

Julie knew from the start what had happened. When Dana came back to the dorm the morning after their talk, she was "glowing", as Julie put it. She didn't say what she thought about it, even though Dana was asking. She only said: "Don't let him break your heard." Dana sensed her friends disapproval of the development, of her being the "other woman". Dana was not sure herself how to feel about this. At one hand, she enjoyed John's company – little time as they had. On the other hand, the little angel on her shoulder would whisper into her ear: How would you feel if you were Claudia?! But she was happy. And felt a little naughty, which felt good as well, she had to admit to herself.