Blood Night 2- Sequel Published

Charlie's skin is pale. "Charlie, are you okay?" Her eyes went to the window, staring in concern.

"I don't know what's happening to me." She whimpered.

-:-:-:-:-

After a moment though, she realizes that she wasn't seeing anymore reflections, that he was standing right in front of her. She peeks up to see if she is hallucinating. Exhaustion is getting to her, or she's asleep and having a nightmare - something - because this absolutely can't be real.

It can't be.

-:-:-:-:-

The inhuman planes of the face highlighted by the moon through smashed windows. Eyes are black and the teeth are sharp and the posture is like an iron grip, with a malicious smile that seeded fear into anyone's soul, and it jumps right in front of the mirror.

"Charlie!"

-:-:-:-:-

"You still haven't answered my question."

"What question?" Charlie asks irritably. "I'm human, dumbass."

"You're not." He knew what she is. "Because I used too have the same secrets in your veins, passing it down to the next generation, never quite understand the power it can hold. Until now, I see something extraordinary, nothing that I've experienced. Tell me Ms. Brock, how did this happen?"

-:-:-:-:-

"Is he with you right now?" Jamie asked and nothing can compare her to her response.

"Always."

Description: Three years passed since the accident in Clark County. Charlie is a former security and her career is in ruins and her life is not great. But throughout years and years, she experiences a strong contact of something from the pasts, adapting inside her body. However, she has to embrace the inner monster and face the past.