chapter 5

Next day, Panchi had a plan in place to trap Abhay in her clutches. She spent whole day shopping and bought a really revealing gown for herself. She then spent the evening in the parlour trying to give her a sexy look and hair do. Then in the night, she went to the Raichand Mansion and was happy to see that Chand and Haseena were not at home. She sneaked into his room but there was no one there. She wondered where all the Raichands disappeared without even locking the doors. She waited and waited for 3 hours, but Abhay did not return back. Disappointed, she returned back to her home and was surprised to see Chand and Haseena chatting happily with Arnab and Madhu and discussing about Abhay and Pia's wedding plans. She was frustrated and started moving towards her room when Madhu caught sight of her and screamed:

Panchi!!! Tum in kapdon mein kahan se aa rahi ho? Sharm nahin aati tumhe aise kapde pehente hue?

Panchi: oh please Mom! You know nothing about today's fashion so better not speak anything. Anyways, my mood is off, so don't spoil it further and let me go to sleep.

Madhu was feeling highly embarrassed and so were Arnab, Chand and Haseena. Haseena calmly went to Madhu and said: I know how tough it must be for you Madhu. Handling three grown up daughters is not easy. I know everyone makes mistakes in life, but what Panchi is doing these days is beyond comprehension. I know that I have no right to say this as even my son made a mistake of crossing his limits before marriage, but at least Pia never behaved or dressed this cheaply. You know yesterday also Panchi came to our house wearing only a negligee which left little to imagination. Chand and Abhay were so embarrassed that they turned their faces to avoid looking at her.

Madhu: Oh God! Kya karun main iss ladki ka?

Haseena: I think you should talk to her and try to make her see sense after Abhay and Pia's marriage. As it is it's just two days left and we still need to make sure that the registrar agrees to register the marriage at such short notice. But I don't get why they can't have a traditional wedding?

Madhu: Actually Pia is pregnant, that's why. A pregnant woman can't take saat pheras as else the child in her womb also gets wedded and that's incest. I know it sounds weird, but that's something almost all the pundits feel. So no one will agree to perform wedding rituals for Abhay and Pia and it will hurt both of them.

Haseena: Oh ok.

Meanwhile Panchi was moving towards her room but she stopped in front of Pia's room when she heard giggling sounds from there. She tried to over hear them and found the door ajar. She peeked inside and saw Abhay and Pia enjoying a happy moment together with Abhay trying to talk to their baby placing his ears on Pia's belly. This made Panchi burn in anger and jealousy but that was not all as the next moment, Abhiya were lost in each other and were passionately kissing. Panchi suddenly jerked with a tap on her shoulder and found an angry looking Misha staring at her.

Misha: Have you lost your manners too along with your shame? Peeking into others' bedrooms like this!

Panchi: And teach shame to your BFF who is coochie cooing with Abhay in our parent's house!

Misha: They are only having some light moment. They have gone through enough in their lives and deserve some happiness. Now move aside, I need to talk to my niece or nephew.

With that, she pushed Panchi aside and knocked at Pia's door and asked them if she could come inside. They invited her inside warmly and Panchi remained standing there fuming in anger. Inside, Misha was sharing friendly jokes with Abhay and Pia about their baby. Then she asked Abhay how come he was here all of a sudden to which Abhay replied: I sensed your despo sister trying to sneak into my house, and to save my honour, I jumped out of the window and came here. Else she would have ruined me.