1

©2020 by FatimaBintaySalman

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or other wise, without prior written permission by FatimaBintaySalman.

"WHAT TIME IS IT?" I asked my father, who was sitting on the couch sorting through papers of his work, despite it being very dark outside.

"6:35." He replied without looking up at me.

"AM or PM?"

"AM," he said indifferently.

"Okay." I said and walked past the kitchen, where my mum was already making Hannah an egg, to my room.

"You want one?" she asked me holding out an egg.

"No I don't think so it is a good time to eat anything," I answered as politely as possible (which was to say made any difference.)

Mom just shrugged and turned to scramble Hannah's egg.

Hannah and Kate are my little sisters. Not little-little as Hannah and I are only two years apart and Kate three. This means that I was the first child or the experimental one. This also means that all the parenting tips were used on me, a test child, from spoiling to abusing so most of the times I pretend that I don't even exist.

Hannah and Kate aren't pure angels either they are bad spoiled brats. But at least they were there for me in my childhood for me to play and sing with but here is the thing: we aren't kids any more: I will be turning seventeen this May and Hannah is already fifteen and Kate would be fourteen this December. So, yeah we all are pretty self consumed teenagers.

I will be giving refrences to Cimmorelli (a band of 5 sisters) and Fangirl a book by Rainbow Rowell. I don't intend to use any material. I will try not to make it complex :)