12

THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE up at six because again my family decided to wake up a little (sarcasm intended) early. When I looked out of the window I became aware that it snowed again because our backyard was covered with snow just like my mum covered the cake of my sixth birthday with white icing. That is one good memory that I have with my family.

Amy didn't call me all day and there were no network signals at my place. Due to the strong winds the internet connection of our family broke, so I was left with no means of communications. By five in the evening snow stopped and the weather again became humid.

Winds stopped blowing and everything seemed peaceful except that no winds make me think of an oncoming storm.

It didn't rain or snow all day but a storm came on me when Lisa called me later that night.

LISA: Hey, where were you today?

ME: It was raining and snowing idiot so I was at my home.

LISA: Well props on you Mrs. Cooper took a surprise test about the Shakespeare guy and she will be marking it out of ten...

ME: It's okay I will cover those ten marks.

LISA: ... she will be marking it out of ten percentage of the spring semester.

ME: WHAT!?

LISA: I am sorry Cath...

She was still saying something but I hanged up.

Hey guys thank you for reading until here.

Great content coming soon

Vote

Follow

Comment

Add

And keep smiling and safe in this pandemic <3 

                                                                          -F