17

MY ROOM IS NOT BAD there right beside the entrance door is a desk and then there is a long mirror that separates Nicole's side of the room from mine and then after there Is our bathroom. On the opposite wall there even is a window seat and then on its adjacent side we have our two beds and a bedside table in between. Our closet is on Nicole's side of the room.

On my side there is my bed and the writing table and the mirror. Nicole I guess uses the window seat to work on.

I spent the next hour arranging my stuff and putting my cloths in the closet I was as quite as possible but even as I dropped a heavy ornate turtle, Nicole slept on. The ornate turtle was given to me by the Little Devils on my sixteenth birthday and it is one of those trinkets that I bought from home.

Everything seems perfect and normal well everything except the person snoring next to me.

By the time I finished putting everything in place it was almost nine and after lying down for ten-fifteen minutes I packed my stuff and went to attend my classes. As I left Nicole was still sleeping.

I didn't know the directions from east campus really well but after asking for a few directions I finally found my way to the breakfast hall. The breakfast hall is much better than the cafeteria but I never really used it as I always ate my breakfast at home. Home, yeah I still hadn't called home but I will as soon as I become free. I know that the little devils would want to know every little detail of... well everything, I hope they would wait, I hope they would understand.