22

WHEN I WOKE UP AT six in the morning with both of them sleeping beside me I can't help thinking about Hannah and Kate and even though they were a little weird the last time I saw them I was still homesick for them and decided to visit home this weekend.

The week went in a rush I got some more used to living full time in the dorms with Lisa and Amy on my side and I even got on better terms with Nicole.

As Friday rolled on I started to prepare for going home. I told no one because well I hadn't called home and non one called me (cold), I also however wanted to surprise them. Nicole was going to visit her aunt for a day who lives just five miles from my place so she was giving me a ride.

I was as excited as can be as I got closer to my house I mean what could go wrong?

Things went wrong.

When I rang the doorbell no one opened it up for sometime. When Hannah however did open up the door she looked...terrified to see me not at all excited but I thought it was just the shock of the surprise. When went up to my room I was stopped by Kate who was basically playing me off I however pushed her gently and entered the room.

Oh, so this is why they didn't let me in, the room was changed a bit and new things were added here and there while some of the old things were nowhere to be seen.

"It's okay guys you can change the room a bit I won't kill you-" but my sentence was left hanging as I opened up the closet. Inside were pictures of a complete stranger and her clothes,

"What the-"

"Mom and Dad rented your room we didn't want you to know as it would break your heart-" they began but tears were already rolling down my face and as I ran downstairs it looked as though I would have a heart attack: sitting there on the table was a girl about twenty to whom my parents were feeding to and were laughing with.

I didn't care for a second and dialed Nicole's number she came in less than five minutes and by that time I had walked a quite a distance. On the ride abck home I cried all the way. Hannah and Kate clled me deverals times but it went straight on voicemail. Their part of the explanation was that this girl whose name is Shasha came two days after I left as our Parents had given up an ad for room on rent. My parents were treating like a queen because she is paying them and they didn't tell me because they knew I would be heartbroken as for Rage she didn't know about this either. But all I can't stop thinking about is how they, my family could replace me so easily and quickly.

Nicole got to know about what happened by the voice mails and she was considerate enough to keep quite.

When I arrived at college I longed for Amy and Lisa so Nicole called them ad when they came over explained them everything that happened.

I cried into their shoulders hugging them until I fell asleep.