Thank You

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to extend a big thank you to everyone who's stuck it out this far.

Finding His Mate is the first complete original work I've posted online. It took me a week to write, working multiple hours a day. I'm so happy I got to share this with you, and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it!

This story was supposed to be short, but I will add some extra chapters later so we can see some more Dyliam.

-

If you haven't already, please check out my other work. I am currently working on Mystery Mate.

"Bennett Lacroix is an Alpha werewolf from the biggest pack in Montreal

"Bennett Lacroix is an Alpha werewolf from the biggest pack in Montreal. Outgoing, confident, and curious, the youngest son of the Alpha is eager to face any obstacles that come his way. 

When a mysterious werewolf suddenly shows up on their territory, Bennett is intrigued by the sparks that fly between the two of them. Frankie is reserved and stone cold, with an unknown background he refuses to speak of. This only spurs on Frankie's curiosity, and the Alpha gains a newfound determination to care for this stubborn wolf.

Frankie may be a tough cookie to crack, but Bennett has an even sweeter tooth. What will happen when their fates become intertwined?"

-

My next book is called Puppy Love, and Chapter 1 will be published March 13. I've been writing this book for a while and can't wait to share it with you, so stay tuned!