❥ ʜᴏᴍᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ

tell the world im coming home.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

planning to go home was... actually difficult...

for her at least.

she doesn't remember where they lived, or if she even lived there.

but she's sure that she lived there, but she's sure that she lived somewhere else.

it isn't that clear though.

she talked to Helen about it and Helen had told her that due to the way she went she had lost a couple of the memories.

she nodded her head as Helen explained that if she knows that first and last name of someone that lived in the house then she would be able to find the address to the place.

y/n smiles and nods, standing,

"alright do i have a computer here?"

Helen smiled and pointed to a desk with a computer on it.

"that was never there before though..."

"yeah, i know..."

Helen hums and stands, going to the computer, sitting down in the chair, typing something into the search bar, and pulling something up, smiling as she stood.

"there you go, y/n!"

y/n smiles and sits down, humming softly, looking at the computer and smiling, typing in one of those names that she remembers well.

Azusa Mukami.

she pressed enter and blinked as a bunch of things popped up on the screen.

his full name, his picture, his age, his sex, and... his home address.

y/n smiles widely, and grabs a notepad and a pencil, opening it and quickly writing down the address.

she was going home. this was it. she was finally going home, and she was going to see the people that she cared most about.

oh, how she couldn't wait.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

it was a day after finding the address, though she took her time to pack.

she wanted to make sure she had everything when she left.

clothes, bathroom materials, food, drinks, basic things like that. she had written down what she needed onto a small sticky note, and crossed it off when she had done it.

she carried it around with her, and double checked it as she did her second round of "making sure everything was where it needed to be."

after double checking everything she hummed softly and smiled, clapping lightly, as she looked towards her front door, and then towards Helen.

"thank you so much for you help, Helen. i honestly couldn't have done it if it wasn't for you."

the both hugged and y/n sighed, smiling,

"alright! well, i guess i should go if i want to make it there by sunrise."

Helen nods and smiles,

"yes, you should go, quickly now, don't want anyone to burn or get hurt or whatever."

y/n chuckles and nods,

"goodbye, Helen."

"goodbye, y/n."

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

i probably won't update for a while, family problems, bitch ass dad is being a dick and turning off the wifi and shit like that cuz my older brother stayed over, and apparently he's a bad person like what the fuck dad, fuck off

( fucking won't admit that he doesn't love him because he isn't his fucking child what a fucking narcissist, honestly don't fucking like him, throwing away a damn relationship because he stayed over??? bitch, don't you have work to be doin? )

(( sorry slight rant ))