❥ ᴄᴜᴘᴄᴀᴋᴇs

not everyone hates you.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

sitting a table in the kitchen.

y/n sat with her phone out, a notebook, and a pencil.

in her class, she had been told to write a paper on a serial killer. after looking around her options. she settled on richard ramirez, who was also known as ' the night stalker '.

she felt like she made a good choice, she enjoy learning about him and his story. she thought it was terribly stupid of how girls and women made him their idol. and only because they thought he was hot.

"like, get better idols...".

y/n mumbled, writing down a few more things, before sighing and putting down her pencil.

she pushed the paper away, and laid her head onto the table, before turning her head and spotting a a few things of cupcake containers on the kitchen counter.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

a/n;

you're at school btw :D

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

they were there when she got there, and she actually stared at them for a minute, contemplating on wether getting one... or two, or maybe three, but decided against it and began to work on her paper.

y/n's eyes wandered towards her paper, and bit her lip.

im almost finished with it... just... one cupcake, and then ill get right back to work.

y/n stood from her seat, and went over to the counter, and opened one of the containers, before looking towards the cabinet, and walking out, pulling out a plate.

after settling two... no, three cupcakes onto the plate she wandered back to her seat and sat down, pulling the paper next to the plate, and lifted the cupcake, gently tearing away the wrapper, and humming softly.

"y/n."

y/n gasped and dropped the cupcake onto the plate, frowning as the frosting hit the plate.

she look behind her, and glared, turning away, picking up the cupcake again.

"go away."

"no, y/n, listen to me."

"reiji, go fuck yourself. haven't you made my life a living hell enough? besides, im fucking busy..."

reiji sighed, and shook his head.

"y/n, stop being stubborn and listen to me."

"why should i? you've done nothing to make me want to listen to you."

"what your brothers did to you, was completely unacceptable and im... sorry that happened."

y/n stares at the plate, and puts down the cupcake she held.

"do you honestly think, that a sorry will make me forgive them?"

"no, but-"

"but what? you punished them serverly? you made them do the dishes? or did you make them not suck yui dry?"

reiji stares at the ground, not saying anything.

he walked forward, and sat in front of y/n, who was looking down.

"we don't hate you."

y/n looks up, and clenches her teeth, grabbing her things,

"well, then maybe you guys just deceive me, for what? i have no fucking clue on why."

y/n stand and begins to leave, flinching when a hand grabs her wrist.

she quickly pulls away harshly, turning around,

"don't fucking touch me! you all hurt me! you guys made me fucking depressed and suicidal! as far as im concerned, i don't have any fucking siblings!"

y/n turns away quickly, and leaves the room, walking down the hall with her eyes closed tightly, biting her lip.

she left reiji standing and frowning.

reiji pulled off his glasses, and rubbed his eyes, sighing softly.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

uwu okay but richard ramirez was kinda hot but terrible and no one should ever idolize him, like fucking ever he terrible af, fucking devil worshipper, devil spawn type of shit.

anyways how are you?