❥ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

actions speak louder than words, but in your case, you'll have to talk your way out of this.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

"what are they doing here?"

y/n stood at the top of the stairs, looking down towards the front door where both mukami and sakamaki families stood.

"y/n, we need to talk to you!"

shu said, taking a step forward but yuma stopping him quickly, by grabbing his arms.

"what do you want from her?"

"it's important, okay? just back off and let us talk to her!"

ayato shouted at yuma.

y/n stared at everyone, while they were beginning to fight, and say words to each other, she sat down on the top of the stares, watching the two families fight each other.

there was so much yelling and shouting, that y/n ended up covering her ears and shouting,

"shut up!!"

at an instant the boys stopped and y/n sighed, rubbing her temples.

"can all of you please be quiet?"

everyone stepped away from each other, and eventually everyone was inside, and the doors closed, and y/n groaned, hugging herself.

"oh, y/n! i think i found that necklace you were looking for!"

y/n blinks, and lifts her head turning around,

"oh... hey, helen, you found it?"

"yes, it was underneath your bed for some odd reason..."

y/n nods her head and hums.

"uh, who is she?"

kou pointed a finger to the lady he didn't know.

helen smiled, and waved to everyone in the room,

"hello everyone, my name is Helen, im from the good place."

"good place?"

reiji looked utterly confused, even with how smart he was he had never heard of a place.

"yes, the good place, it's like heaven, as you humans and non humans call it. y/n, when she died-"

"died?"

ayato blinked, cutting off helen, and helen looked puzzled before looking at y/n.

y/n scratches the back of her head.

"uh... i thought everyone knew i died?"

ayato felt his chest swell with pain,

"but..."

"ayato, you and the other two over there didn't completely beat me to death. i committed suicide, anyways, helen, continue."

everyone was silent for a small moment, and then helen nodded, and continued.

"when y/n died, there was a file sent to me, and she was qualified to be sent to the good place, and there she was. she could've stayed, but she didn't want to. she wanted to come back home."

y/n looks down, and her cheeks grow red as she felt embarrassment crawl into her body.

"didn't want to leave them like that..."