❥ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

sometimes meeting someone can be nice and other times can not be so nice.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

❪ third pov. ❫

y/n stood at her locker, opening it, stuffing books into the small space, sighing softly.

she didn't feel good today, she didn't feel like anything was right, and she didn't exactly want to be at school.

but, she was.

of course, she wouldn't have been here if kou hadn't forced her into the car.

he teased her and poked at her to make her laugh and smile and all she did was hum and poke kou back and forth on the way to school.

she closes the locker slowly, and groans softly, turning to the side and blinks,

"the hell do you want?"

yui smiles and hums softly,

"i just want you to know that your brothers don't like you."

"okay."

"they don't love you either. they love me, not you."

y/n blinks and stares at yui,

"yes, i know that. but it wouldn't natter, because i don't want their love."

"you're so annoying..."

"thank you."

y/n turns away and begins to walk away, hugging herself slightly.

"did you kill yourself because they don't love you anymore?"

"that's none of your business!"

y/n turns back around, and stares hard at yui.

"well, did you?"

"fuck off."

"you can't hurt me, because then they'll hurt you."

"i could care less about what they do to me. what could they possibly do that is worse than what they've already done?"

"they'll do worse to you if you hurt me. they care about me."

"they care about your blood, they don't care about you."

she saw yui tense, before she had stepped forwards and pushed y/n harshly.

y/n let's out a surprised yelp and falls, blinking, looking at yui.

yui glared at her, and kicked her leg harshly, before leaving.

y/n placed a hand on her leg and winced, sighing, biting her lip.

for someone who looks harmless sure kicks hard.

y/n got up and began to walk towards the kitchen the school had, with a small limp.

❛ ━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━ ❜

y/n sat on the counter in the kitchen, placing a small bag filled with ice against the forming bruise, sighing softly, feeling something cold against her.

she sat there for a moment, looking down, thinking about what yui had said.

and tried to remember how everything had come to be.