💝One More Dance💝

*Angel*

The dance was over but Al and I were still dressed, listening to Fly Me To The Moon by Frank Sinatra from his microphone staff. I giggled as he smiled at me and spun me on the balcony. All our friends were in the stained glass window door watching us, but I felt lost in Al's eyes. I felt euphoric. I felt alive. I felt loved. He and I just couldn't stop dancing. It felt like I've known him an entire lifetime. I then heard the door open and we both turned to Charlie and she giggled.

¨Boys it's midnight. You guys need rest.¨ I looked to Alastor sadly, not wanting the sweet moment to end.

¨We'll be down soon Charlie.¨ Alastor answered. Al looked to me sweetly again. I pouted, not wanting to rest.

¨Angel... before this lovely night ends, I would like to ask you to be my partner. I know it seems soon... but we've been friends... and know one another well, so would you consider it?¨ I blushed red, wanting to say yes, but I wanted to make Al work for it. I giggled to myself.

¨Take me out to dinner for Al~¨ I flirted. He blushed and chuckled.

¨Will do my dear~" He whispered to me. I flushed red, and we left the balcony, hands interlocked. We walked down the halls as Al hummed La Vie En Rose to me. We soon made it to my room, I opened the door and looked back to Al. I still held onto his hand. We didn't want to let go.

¨Al... make sure this isn't just a dream... I want you at my door at 7 in the morning!¨ He chuckled ad the request and nodded.

¨Anything my darling.¨ He kissed me sweetly again making me less tense. ¨Get some rest my dear.¨ He pulled me into a longer kiss, making me wish he would just stay the night with me. After our kiss, I shivered a bit and Al smiled handing me his jacket. ¨Return it to me soon~¨ I blushed a lot and got warm in it. Al said his goodbyes again and left to his room down the hall. I closed the door and practically melted, I immediately grabbed my phone and called the group chat!

¨Guys! He likes me! He likes me!¨ I squealed into the phone.

¨Congratulations Angie!¨ Stolas seemed to be in a good room as well. ¨My date was very sweet and he enjoyed himself!¨

¨Nice Stolas!!! Glad things went well! Cherri what happened with you!?¨I was so happy and just hoped we all had a good night.

¨The girl said she liked me back! She's wonderful and sweet... I think she's an amazing Angel.¨We all talked happily and just cheered one another on. I was glad and felt alive. Guys like Rich weren't it for me. There was hope. There was a chance at a better life. I felt joyful tears fall down my cheeks.

¨Guys I think I have a real chance here... and thank you both for having my back no matter what.¨ We all decided it was time to turn in for the day, so I cleaned off my makeup and got into my pajamas, and snuggled into my blankets. I pulled on Al's blazer and fell asleep in the lovely moonlight.

*time skip*

I woke up to a knock at my door. I yawned and got up, taking off the blazer and opening the door up.

¨Hello Angel dear.¨ I blushed to see Alastor in his normal wear and looking very happy today, I was still a mess so I closed the door a bit.

¨Al! Hey sweetie, uh can I get ready quick?¨He nodded and I closed the door running around getting ready. I threw on a pink long sleeve dress. It fits tightly to my frame and I got on my makeup quickly then got on my boots. I shuffled to the door and waved to Al. We linked arms and went downstairs in the elevator. We were talking about nothing important and just having a good laugh together. I was still a bit shy and he could get me flustered with just a sideways glance.