Every Good Story, Has An End

*Alastor*

I was in a hell of a lot of pain. Angel felt bad for me and he kept me in bed most of the day. I could walk, but sitting is a whole new pain in the literal ass! I always have to lay down, I can't sit. I have to sleep alone since Angel moves quite a bit in his sleep. I was in my room and I felt lonely as I laid on my side. It was late at night now and I wanted to sleep with Angel. I slept my best with him. Right now I just laid there staring at my wall. I got out of bed in a bit of pain and walked down the hall to Angel's room. I walked in to find him reading. He looked up at me. He has dressed in a lowcut lacey white, almost see-through nightgown. I blushed bright red.

¨Hey Al sweetie, what do you need toots?¨ I blushed more. Every time I see him it's like the first night I saw him all over again.

¨Um I... I can't sleep.¨ He looked at me and chuckled.

¨Al, we can't sleep together. You heard what the doc said, it's for the best.¨ Angel still seemed about as disheartened as I was. I felt unhappy about this situation, so I got in bed with him anyway and laid on his chest. Angel went to shove me off, but he pulled me closer instead and smiled.

¨I'm glad you're stubborn.¨I chuckled and fell asleep on his chest peacefully.

I want to be with him... forever and always. Hopefully tomorrow he feels the same way.

*time skip*

*Charlie*

Angel and Alastor... were the most beautiful couple in Hell. They got engaged and help me a lot with the Hotel. I watch every day as they bond more and more. They were our first clients to turn their lives around. Angel went from being an addict with an eating disorder to our manager. Alastor went from being . . . a big jerk, to be a peaceful person who helps everyone. They protect one another from harm. They love one another with all their heart, if you asked either of them to pick anything in Hell over one another, they'd pick each other, every time. They were a unique pair that no one could out beat in Hell.

*time skip - Miachel*

Today was the day... Alastor was in a white suit that I designed just for him. He had a veil and was nervous, but I was proud. I had seen Alastor grow with Angel. Every time he came to get those Asters, there was a twinkle in his eyes as he spoke of Angel. He was so happy and overjoyed that today had finally come. I watched as he fixed his hair and looked in the mirror over and over. 

I felt like a proud parent. When Al came to us, he needed a family, and here he is, getting married in front of my eyes. He looked out the window and saw a man. I recognized the man as Angel's old boss. Alastor's antlers went to grow.

¨No, stay and wait. You'll ruin your tux. I'll handle him.¨ I went outside, feeling my limbs grow and my mouth unhinge. I ran at the man and ripped his guts out. It was for every pain he had made Alastor go through. I remember when Angel would be taken by this man, and Alastor would call me crying, practically losing his mind when Angel wasn't by his side. I calmed down and went back in. I cleaned up and looked to see Alastor look calmer. I smiled. He was going to be happy with Angel.

¨Miachel... do you think Angel is ready?... That he wo-¨ 

¨Shush Alastor. He loves you. You're overthinking again.¨ I held his hands as he sat in front of me. ¨He is waiting for you. Let's go.¨ The music went off and Alastor got upholding a bouquet of red asters. The doors opened and I linked arms with him as we walked. I saw Angel dressed in a pink suit, and a smile plastered on his face. Alastor looked like he wanted to run to Angel, but we kept pace with the music. Once there, I felt the tears well in my eyes. He had no one but Addy and me before, and now he's here. Falling in love. The vows were said and I heard the ¨I do¨. They kissed sweetly and tenderly as Angel dipped Alastor for a change. They were a happily ever after fairytale that I was thankful to see. They left that night, hand in hand, with their eyes locked on one another. They soon turned to one another and began a small dance as a very special song came on. I heard them both sing to one another gingerly.

¨Hold me close and hold me fast

The magic spell you cast

This is la vie en rose¨

They spun and twirled magically. Lost in one another as they held one another's gaze.

¨When you kiss me, Heaven sighs

And though I close my eyes

I see la vie en rose¨

Alastor picked up Angel and twired as they giggled. Both passionately dancing around the dance floor as they sang louder.

¨When you press me to your heart

And in a world apart

A world where roses bloom

And when you speak

Angels sing from above

Every day words

Seems to turn into a love song¨

They kept spinning and laughing and giggling as the music played.

¨Give your heart and soul to me

And life will always be

La vie en rose¨

They sang out the last verses and just ran out the building Satan knows where, but they'd be dancing like that for the rest of their dead lives. Living Happily Ever After.

The End