LAURIE'S GIF TINGS

LAURIE'S DONE IT

ok so everyday I'm learning more and more about editing and today laurie's agenda was 'gifs' and 'video edits' aND I'M REALLY HAPPY BECAUSE I FOUND A BUNCH OF WEBSITES AND APPS AND !!!!!!!!!!!

of course now I have to get round to actually,,, making,, and learning,,, how to use,,, them aesthetically,,,, but I'm learning by the day and it makes me pleased to know that my knowledge puddle is growing deeper and deeper.

also I've been jamming to bea miller for a couple hours now and she's an actual legend. a queen. my goddess. so much adoration and respect her she's underrated as hell. and also animation memes are cool.

I was feeling kinda down so I've been occupying myself with fussing over suzie & sozo, reading fanfic, editing stuff and jamming to music~ healthy happy things 😍

also do any of you guys have any funky graphic tips :O there's still sO MUCH I DON'T UNDERSTAND OR KNOW

( does,,, does anyone know how to 'shape crop' videos or gifs :0 )

and of course y'all can ask me questions too, I'm happy to teach what little I know~

( there'll be a mini explanation tutorialy thingie on my portfolio, which you should go check out if you haven't!
(ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿) )

( there'll be a mini explanation tutorialy thingie on my portfolio, which you should go check out if you haven't! (ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿) )

( bonus points if you know who this bitch is )