even MORE opinions

theseopinionsarentneccesarilyunpopularuwu
butsomeofthemlowkeyarepleasedonthatemeaha

so lo and behold laurie's educated (???) opinions !

( I lost control and totally ranted smh, uwu im sorry. although if you know me well you know that I love to run my mouth about e v e r y t h i n g )

remember those are opinions not facts, please feel free to debate with me hehe and don't take anything to heart 💓

OO1. 'bmf culture'
— ok, although this is something that annoys me a fair bit more don't blame people who do it because I understand they probably don't look at it the way I do. I guess I'm really nit picky and I'm a HUGE believer of politeness and kindness. if you want to be friends with someone dONT JUST BE LIKE 'BMF' BUBS THAT AINT HOW IT WORKS.
— you can't just automatically be someone's friend,,, the best friendships develop over time. if you want to be friends with someone just say 'I'd love to talk with you more' because it sounds so much less demanding and much more,, uwu.
— I'm always in search of new friends because I have Crippling Loneliness and if you wanna talk with me just start smth about smth you're passionate about<3

OO2. I love you is a strong phrase
— ok so I love you is a really strong statement and sometimes people need to be careful with how they use it. I say I love you to people a fair but but I usually prefer to say 'lub' or 'wuv' just because 'love' feels really personal?? idk I just guess it's weird to profess your love to someone who don't know well.
— I don't mind when people I talk to say it because it warms my heart but PLEASE DONT be like 'I love you' if you don't talk to me. don't just drop in every month and be like 'I love you',,, you don't even talk to me or anything how could you love me???????
— I think I may be ridiculously sensitive about this because for me love is really important because I don't really have anyone who loves me tbh and people just throwing it at me emptily is big sad vibes~

OO3. online dating.
— this will probably have to be its own chapter bc I have lots of feelings about this but I just wanna say if you want to date someone with the intention or a serious goal (in comparison to a more gentle, casual, lovey relationship) maybe don't internet date unless you've a) seen their face and talked to them face to face  b) had actual conversations with them, about real things not just 'I love blah blah blah they're snazzy'  c) established you're on the same page in terms of goals uwu.
— just to save you the heart ache tbh.

OO4. snowflake generation.
— again, something I feel strongly about but sometimes I do feel like as a generation we're very 'snowflake'. sometimes I hear people's problems or stresses and they're usually not a big deal?? sometimes you just have to suck it up and get on with life because life won't wait for you. if you're upset or stressed sometimes you need to take the initiative and deal with your problem. feeling stressed or upset isn't weak or bad but sometimes you need to understand you just gotta get shit dine, grind ain't gonna stop.

— I haven't gone through intense hardships. I've never had to swim in dirty rivers to fish out sellable plastics. I've never had to sell myself. I've never had to sacrifice something really important. I've never had to work for hours and hours in a field and I've never had to feel the sting of cruel manual labour.

— sometimes your grades will be bad. sometimes your parents will get mad. sometimes you'll lose a friend. sometimes things will go very, very wrong. and sometimes you just have to breathe and remember that time will pass and that you need to work towards the bigger picture. I've lost and I've hurt and each time I've had to get ho by myself and continue on without help.

— I guess I just don't have much patience for useless whining. If you have a problem please do talk about it<3 I love to help people with these things (I give pretty solid advice,, I think~) but please don't say stuff like 'lol my mum yelled at me I wanna kms'. I mean if you haven't dine any hw or the dishes or you've done smth stupid maybe she's woORRIED OR CONCERNED.