And so it begins

Adionas and Vela walked into Moru village together. To Vela,Adionas always had a smile on his face,but he barely talked to her at all.but she asked questions."Why are you here?"Adionas looked at her with suprise."I'm going to visit a friend"Adionas replied.Vela knew he was lying,in Valianta,its a genetic advantage,all though people call her a defect."There's more to it than that,I know there is."She responded. Adionas had an excellent poker face."You're here to visit the over-seer."Vela said.The Over-seer was an 1000 year old rock that used to be a person.She knew to much,so Terraz,the earth god,turned her to an emerald.The Over-seer can tell everything that happens in the universe.For the next few minutes,they walked in silence.Vela was right.There were knights guarding the tower were the Over-seer,also known as Vizionia, was being held.The two knights guarding the tower.both of them had a flower surrounded by stalactites tattooed on their body ,which is the symbol of Terraz. Great,Vela thought,they were part of the church of beginning.It was less of a church,and more of a cult.Vela had the displeasure of being beaten there many times."So,are you coming with me,or are you leaving?"Asked Adionas."Of course i'm coming!"Responded Vela.

Adionas approached the the tower."And where are you going."asked the knight,pointing his sword at him,which was also emblazoned with the mark of Terraz."Inside."responded Adionas. The knights started laughing at him."Do you think i'm joking?"Adionas said with a very serious expression.The first knight looked at the second knight,and then back at Adionas."I ought to teach you some manners."The first knight said.The knight charged at Adionas,raising his sword.When the knight was about to strike,however,Adionas hit him with the hilt of his sword  fast enough to look like a blur,knocking the knight down. Adionas then finished the job.The second knight looked into his eyes. Adionas's eyes flashed a vibrant yellow,causing the knight to scream and run away."What?"Vela said,she was very confused."C'mon,lets go."Adionas said.The trek up the tower took about an hour to finish.Finally,when they got to the top,the emerald was sitting there. Adionas walked up to the emerald and touched it with the tip of his sword.The walls started rumbling,and the emerald started glowing.

THE GODS OF FIRE AND STORM SHALL FIGHT

THE KING OF THE EARTH SHALL KILL THE LIGHT

THREE HEROES FROM DIFFERENT LEGACIES

SHALL COME TOGETHER TO CROSS THEIR DESTINY

BE CAREFUL OF THE MEN IN THE SKY

FOR THEY WILL SURELY MAKE YOU DIE

A GIANT OF A HUNDRED  FEET TALL

WILL MAKE THE GREATEST MOUNTAIN FALL

THE TECHNOLOGY GOD WILL MAKE THE FIRE KING RISE

HE WILL DECIDE IF THE STORM MEETS DEMISE

Adionas was shocked,but Vela was still writing it down."Well Vela."Adionas said,which surprised her."It looks like me and you have an adventure to go on."