Chapter 3

I waited outside the café Katsuki had to go to work so me and Haruhi took a ride with Kaminari. So I waited for my husband here. To tell him the good news. Thank god for Kami-Kun. He is an amazing friend and uncle. His amazing yellow hair, and his eyes, his everything matches his entire personality. I remember when he sent his no no pictures to me on accident. It was like our second year in college, we talked so much people thought we were dating. And the way we acted. It was insane all the bull crap we went through together. We were best friends. Still are and it's amazing. I'm not going to lie when I say that I liked him for a while but then him and Kirishima got together for an few months. And I moved on. When I told him I liked Kacchan he was almost sad. I giggle, "What are you laughing at Izu?" I turn around and see my husband. I hug him with a smile, and he hugs back. "You disappeared at the mall.. Work really that bad?" I ask him as we walk in. His eyes widen and he nods quickly. "A problem.. with.. the.. numbers.. Yeah! The numbers they were really fucking low. We couldn't get them up for a while." He says as he sweats. I smile and sit down. "So why did you want to come out to eat? Without Haruhi, as well?" I take in a deep breath. Trying to gather all the confidence I could, and looked him in the eyes. "Well. Have I smelled a bit different lately?" He looked at me confused. "No, you still smell the same." Oh. Okay that's okay. "Oh. Well. Umm.. oh gosh how do I say this?" I put my hands on my face and blush. "Izuku? What the fucks wrong?" I look up. "Haven't I gotten fatter lately?" Katsuki nods. "You have but, there's nothing fucking wrong with eating more."  Well he didn't get the hint. Umm.. "Haven't I smelled sweeter?" Katsuki looks at me. "Yea. And I know about it Izuku. I'm not that fucking dumb." My eyes widen. "Well I'm gla-" "It's not that hard to tell you got pregnant with someone else's kid. You never needed to fucking lie to me. I'd find out sooner then fucking later. I knew without a damn doubt for a couple months now. Your fucking stupid if you wanted to ask me to help you take care of the fucking thing." I gasp as he quietly yells at me, trying to avoid attention from the alphas and betas in the restaurant. "I still don't know why we still have Haruhi. The little shits a fucking curse if you ask me. We knew we weren't ready for kids. And yet we had him. You should get an abortion, before things go even more down fucking hill." I stand up quickly giving him a bitch slap and staring at him. "I knew you didn't know. Because your a dumb oblivious alpha who cheats nonstop. I haven't cheated once, never in my life, and yet here we are. Omegas here sweeter when they're pregnant, dumbass." I walked to the door one foot outside it. "And if you think Haruhi's such a burden maybe you shouldn't come home till you think otherwise."
I storm off and cross the street to the bus stop.

And then I only felt pain.

Why do I only feel pain?

"IZUKU!"

Kaminari POV:
I couldn't believe my eyes. As I watched the car hit Izuku and as he fell to the ground when it came to an immediate stop. I yelled out his name and went running. Is this what I was supposed to see? I was out to pick up dinner for the house and Haruhi and this is what happens. I watch as Katsuki pulls the truck driver out of the car and starts to pummel him. I think about prying the man off but then I see Izuku.

His back seemed to take the direct hit. It had been cut and touched up but his children looked okay, that's what matters. The smell of a bitter mint filled the air. I remember the smell. It's the smell of distress, sadness and pain that came from Izuku.

I run towards him and squeeze him close. "Izuku. Hey! Stay with me. Someone call 911!" I yell and look at Bakugo, who was pried off the man. "YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO?! HE WASNT EVEN IN THE STREET!" Bakugo wasn't wrong. The car was on the side walk. And I could tell, the driver was drunk.

I felt Izuku squeeze my hand. We were in the ambulance, going to the hospital. Bakugo wasn't allowed to come because the police had to settle things with him and the man. So I came along instead. Thank fuck Kiri and Sero were with Haruhi. "Izuku! Thank fuck!" "K..Kami-Kun?" I nod. "Hey you're okay! Don't worry. We're heading to the hospital and we are making sure the babies are too." He nods and closes his eyes. He was beautiful.

Why didn't I take my chances? Collage. The year could've been ours. He could've been mine. He didn't need to suffer whatever pain Katsuki puts him through. I stroke his hands back with my thumb gently, smiling. Why haven't I been able to move on?  It's been years yet I can't get my mind off the fact that I couldn't make my move. He could've been mine. And I knew this. But why? All I do now is drink, go to a bar, hook up with some random beta or omega and repeat. And work. That too. I pay rent. Either way, in the end once I think I've moved on I'm back on my knees. Answering to Izuku's every beck and call. I'm pathetic really. I close my eyes every night and dream of him. And then I wake up and have to feel ashamed that I'm dreaming of a married man.

But, can I be ashamed? He made it obvious that Katsuki isn't the perfect husband. He's the complete opposite. The omegas and betas I smell on him when I spent the night. God. I hate him.

"Kami-Kun?" I look towards the door as a nurse wheels Izuku in. She smiles with us as I go hug Izuku. "Your doctor will be here shortly to give you your test results." We nod and I wheel him to the bed.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He gives me a light chuckle before he rests a hand on my cheek. "I am perfectly fine. They pumped me full of drugs and until they say otherwise I don't need surgery and my pup is fine."

I held Izuku close as I heard the door open. "Are you two mates?" The doctor asked as we pulled apart. Izuku shakes his head. "Me and my mate got into a fight. This is Denki Kaminari, my best friend." The doctor nods and pulls up a chair. "Izuku you may be the luckiest man I've ever had the pleasure of taking care of. You don't need surgery all you have is a major bruise and a fracture in your tail bone. It may hurt for a few months but I'm prescribing you with some strong pain killers. You can only take these twice a day. With Breakfast and Dinner. If they aren't enough I'm also prescribing you with some minor ones as well only take them in emergencies though. When the pain is unbearable." He nods, and that is when the doctor lowers his glasses.

He looked Izuku straight in the eye and frowned. "As I said, you are the luckiest man. But I have bad news about your pups." We looked at each other and then at him. "Pups..?" He nods and continued. "Your are having twins if that is of any good news to you. But, everyone who saw your ultrasound and X-rays are starting to believe there may be a fault with the two. One of them may not come out correctly.." "And the other?!" Izuku rushed him. I agreed the suspense wasn't good for him. "The other may die. The stress you had today immediately getting hit by the car and all, it wasn't good for either of them, and we aren't sure how well either of them may do. In all honesty they may come early. Like really early I'd say a month or two."

There was nothing but a cold silence in the room. It was so much to take in. The idea of losing a pup must be devastating for a mother to hear. Izuku cried silently. The doctor left soon after and I stayed. Just in case.