Chapter 10

Izuku directed his attention to his still mother-in-law. Since the divorce wasn't final.

"M-Mitsuki? What are you doing here." Kaibi stepped out of the way for the much older woman.

The blonde slowly made her way inside. Each step forward she took, Izuku took one back.

The three other people in the room with him weren't excited for what was to come next.

Izuku's mind was racing however,

'Is she going to slap me? Or punch me? What if she yells at me! Oh god... I shouldn't of..'

His thoughts came to an abrupt stop. As he saw the blonde sway. Tears rushing down her face.

"M-Mitsuki?!" He asked, slowly reaching over to caress her arm. But, she slapped it away.

"I don't deserve your sympathy Midoriya-San..."

She said as she slowly lowered her self to the ground. In a full bow. He nose barely touching the ground.

"I never knew! A-And if I did I could've helped! I could've stopped it! I'm so sorry Midoriya!" She cried more. Nearly sobs.

The room was silent.

Haruhi, slowly peaking from around the corner. The view greeted him with his Mother, his Uncle, his grandparents. And the white haired girl from yesterday.

Inko, Hisashi, and Kaminari, all had their eyes flicking from one person to the next. Taking in each view.

Izuku sighed and slowly knelt down next to his mother-in-law. And smiled, as he gently place a hand in her hair. Brushing it through.

"You don't have to cry, and you have to apologize."

Mitsuki still kept her head down as she slowly lifted herself up.

"Lift your head, Auntie." Izuku said softly as he moved his hand.

The woman slowly lifted her head.

"You don't have to shed any tears for me. It wasn't your fault Katsuki is how he is. It's not his father's. It's not anyone's. So you don't have to blame anyone, especially not yourself, for Katsuki's wrong doing." Izuku sighed before bringing his hands to his knees.

"If we were to blame anyone it would be me, for not divorcing him sooner. But they would've meant that I wouldn't have my lovely babies. Haruhi, Akatsu, Izuki... they wouldn't be here if it weren't for Katsuki. For that I am forever grateful. But I was stupid. I didn't do anything while he hurt Haruhi. M-My own son.. he deserves a whole lot better then us.."

Fat tears streamed down his face as he expressed his feelings. The regrets he had when it came to Haruhi's life. "He's growing up.. m-much to fast for any kid his age should. I-I want to make it all better but. I can't! And it hurts so much.. k-knowing that he won't grow up life a normal child."

The small blonde who was peaking around the corner, now, put himself in full view of their tiny kitchen. Tears falling down his face equally fast as his mother's.

As he listened to each and every word from him. Haruhi slowly made his way over to his mother. Quiet sniffles as he wiped his nose.

Once he finally reached his mother. He jumped him. Climbing onto the greenette's back. The tears falling faster than any waterfall.

"Momma I'm okay! I-I'm not sad!"

From the doorway, the white haired girl watched.

If she hadn't had a thing with Katsuki.. would this family be happy?

Was this family crying because she was selfish?

Intrusive thoughts filled her head, trying to sway them out like flies. Eventually deciding to deal with them away from the family.

She wasn't even family. She was a mistress.

She quickly wrote down a note and put it on the counter before she rushed away.

Hours later. You could see that after Izuku let his feelings free, he was much happier.

He was free. No more abuse, no more lies. No more hurt.

He laughed as he had to convince Ochaco not to burn any of Katsuki's clothing items. And as he had to stop his father, Iida, and Shoto from going out and killing his soon to be ex-husband.

And his mother came clean.

Apparently, when she had Izuku and Haruhi call years ago to show her new injuries, she had figured out how to screen record each one.

Evidence of abuse would be clear and the trial of who keeps the kids would work in Izuku's favor.

And all Kaminari could do was watch.

This man is to be divorced. He just found out his husband had another child. Who thinks and knows his eldest child wouldn't be as happy as other kids because of his home life.

As much as the blonde male wants to sweep him off his feet, he also knows. That the heart of the one he loves is to raw for a new love.

That he has to wait. And hope and pray. That that heart won't get hurt more. Cause if not, there will be hell to pay.

———————
And that was the exposition.

No more extra bad Katsuki. I mean...

He won't be there as much so..

Anyways, should I do a court chapter? So you can see how that would've gone down? Lemme know :))