Chapter 18

Haruhi knew what he did. So what if he talked to his dad? He knew he'd get lectured or something so his one option?

Change the topic.

And the topic of choice, was his uncle's obvious crush on his mother.

Now he was interested in the topic anyways. He wanted to know the truth. And he got it, yes but now the room was stuck in complete silence once more.

The beeping of the heart monitor sounded  being the only noise in the room. Toshinori smiled as he watched two blondes fawn over the man in the bed.

Izuku was breathing slowly. He seemed calm. But they knew him.

They knew that his head was racing, he wasn't calm. He was scared. And they could tell.

Hours had passed when the green head finally started to stir. Only four were still awake.

With Izuku it was five.

Slowly as he lifted his head up he looked around. Around him was his mother, father, his three children and Denki. It made sense.

"Izuku! Are you okay?" Kaminari said with a small frown.

Izuku nodded holding his head. "My head hurts. It's hard to breathe.." He said, the tiredness clear in his voice. "What happened..?"

Denki took his hand, "It will be like that for a bit. But umm.. you had a heart attack."

Izuku stared at him. Heart attack? "I'm only 42, how could I-"

"Izuku you don't have to be old have a heart attack. You can have one at any age if you have a high blood pressure." Kaminari said trying to talk some sense into him.

"How could I though? I'm fine I've never-"

"No Izuku! You're here cause you're stressed! You never talk to us! You lock us out! You lock out the people who need you! The people who love you! You never think about how worried you make us, we love you but when you block us out like that..." He sighed. Trying to lower his temper, knowing he had woken up every other person in the room.

Haruhi had tears in his eyes as he watched his mother's pale face look away from the man who spoke the truth.

"He's right mom."

Izuku shook his head more. "I'm fine. Everyone gets stressed, I'm only stressed like every few days."

"Izuku."

Denki's voice was cold and insulting. He was serious now.

"I love you and all but you're a damned idiot if you think we believe that."

That cold voice stood as he walked out of the room. His eyes were full of disgust, something Izuku had only seen when Katsuki was still around.

But just one missing presence was enough for Izuku to not want any at all.

"Get out."

Haruhi who was looking at the door with a frown redirected his attention to his mother. "W-what?"

"Please. Just go." He could feel the tears welling up in his own eyes. Izuku, he refused to let anyone see him like this. He hadn't the strength to wipe his tears. Nor the strength to shoo them away. Only hoping they'd respect his wishes.