Chapter 7

Before we start today's chapter I should tell you I updated Akatsu's thing in the kids chapter. So stop by that sometime please. Thanks

Now don't hate me after today :))
—————————+*

Izuku smiled as he prepared the lunches for his kids. The calming breeze of a fall afternoon.

It was all just.

Really quiet.

"MAAAMMMMAAAAAA!!!!"

There goes the peace.

"Maru-nii is crying again!!" Izuku blanked as he heard the news. Dropping his knife on the cutting board and walking upstairs.

The sound of vicious crying grew and he was confused, he couldn't hear it through his monitor.

"Baby! Aww come here. Mommy's got you." He said with a smile as he picked up his son.

He started the normal routine.

Check the diapers, try to feed.

But like normal. Nothing was wrong. Izukimaru just likes to cry a lot.

He sighed as he strapped the baby in the harness, carrying him downstairs.

"Thank you Haru," He kisses the older boy's forehead and then reached for the baby monitor.

"Okay why aren't you working.." he asked himself as he looked it over. Eventually realizing it was out of battery.

Izuku sighed and then turned back to his oldest child.

"Can you do mommy a favor and grab my shopping list? I want to finish lunches before we leave." Haruhi nodded and ran upstairs as Izuku turned back to the lunches.

The twins were 8 months old now. And the house wasn't happy or sad. Katsuki kept his distance. But there were times they'd fight.

And it was only the nights he came back at two in the morning.

Izuku was happy. He didn't want fights with his husband to scare him off. Even though it was highly unlikely.

He rubbed his son's head a bit. Enjoying the deal of the boy's hair running through his fingers. Akatsu was the only one to inherited his curly hair.

Izuku continued chopping the vegetables for him and his first son's lunch. When he heard a knock on the door.

He slowly trudged over, trying not to wake Maru, who had fell asleep in the harness.

He opened the door and was met with two smiling faces. That of his mother, and babies godfather.

Before they could talk he put a finger up on his mouth. And pointed to Izukimaru.

They nodded and Inko slowly picked him up out of the harness.

He sighed and hugged Denki. "Thank you for coming guys. I need to get them new clothes and everything but, you know. I'm not good with that..."

Kaminari pat his back a couple of times but nodded.

"It's fine bro! I'm always happy to help. But, one thing. I want you to get a couple things."