Episode - 6

Ragin and Parineeta were helping AP to arrange Dining table for dinner while Swara was busy trying to take Sanskar to Ram and Sujatha's room for a talk where Uttara was already present as Sanskar was busy on working for his next project which was important to him and his company.

"Sanskar, now enough, this is about Uttara, we need you to, " Swara shouted at him which shocked him.

"I'm sorry this project was important, so I was engrossed in it, come We will leave, " Sanskar said and both of them entered inside to see Sujatha applying oil and massaging Uttara's hair while Ram was reading a file.

"Dad, you wanted to talk with us about Uttu?" Sanskar asked and Ram kept his file aside and gestured them both to take a seat.

"Not me Sanskar, my wife and your wife wanted to talk to us regarding Uttara and I was waiting for you both so that we can know what it is about, " Ram said and Sanskar looked Sujatha and Swara who were looking at each other.

"Uttara, do you want to pursue a higher degree in designing and start your own company of work as of one of the top designer there, I have seen your designs Uttara, there amazing and gorgeous, the demand in the market for such type of pieces is invaluable," Swara asked and Uttara was hesitant to answer and seeing that Sujatha laid her hand Uttara's shoulder as support.

"Papa, whatever Bhabhi said is true I really want to pursue higher education in designing and start my own company but I was silent because I thought you and Badepapa will refuse me as I'm a girl," Uttara said and Ram was surprised listening to it.

"Uttara, I'm happy that you chose to pursue your dream I knew that you were talented designer as I have seen your work, I will talk with your Badepapa, don't worry but I want you in a company where we know someone," Ram said and everyone felt happy listening to it.

"Thank you, Papa, I promise I won't make you regret your decision on this, I will not misuse your trust and the freedom you are giving me," Uttara said hugging him while other three smiled seeing that.

"Your Papa is telling you Uttara, as he said we will feel secure with the knowledge that you are safe and when I and your Bhabhi talked about this in the afternoon, She said she knows someone and will contact them to know if the can offer you an internship," Sujatha said and everyone looked at Swara.

"Before that Mom, Dad I wanted your permission for me continuing to work, I asked Sanskar and he said he doesn't have a problem with me working," Swara asked.

"Swara Beta, As Sanskar and Sujatha said we want a daughter-in-law and a wife to our son, not a working machine or a maid for the family, if you really want to continue working then we will support you as your family and husband, I will feel proud to say that my Daughter-in-law is a working woman who can handle both family and her work, so continue working without any hesitation," Ram said and Swara smiles in happiness.

"Ram is right Swati and you know I will tell my kitty party friends that my both daughters are working, independent and at the same time knows how to respect elders and love their family, I will show off my status, be happy beta because if you are happy then we all are too," Sujatha said and Swara hugged her with tears in her eyes while Sanskar was proud of his sister and wife for achieving their dreams.

"Papa, I'm the C.E.O of Arshi Industries & AK Fashion House, this house has a section where the jewellery will be designed by the company designers itself as it's CEO, I have an authority to appoint a person without others interviewing the one Unselected, so if Uttara is interested she can join as an Intern for next eight months then her wish to continue as a designer or she can leave," Swara said and next second she was pounced by Uttara.