Episode - 8

Swara cooked lunch and sent to the office for her father-in-law and Sanskar and retired to her room after having lunch with Sujatha and Uttara as Annapurna, Parineetha and Ragini were angry on Sujatha and Swara for their behaviour in the morning. Swara was resting when Sujatha came inside.

"Swara Beta," Sujatha called her and Swara was surprised to see her there.

"Come in Mom, why did you stop there?" Swara welcomed her inside and Sujatha sat opposite to her facing her.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," Sujatha said and Swara can hear the uncertainty in her voice and Swara gave her a small smile of encouragement.

"Sure Mom, you can ask or tell me anything I don't mind," Swara said but internally she was confused.

"Swara from childhood Sanskar was stubborn so much that he used to get what he wants by hook or crook which was admired by Bhaisa because Aadrash used to follow orders while Laksh was mischievous and didn't take life seriously. For Sanskar his inspiration was his Badepapa more than his own father because Sanskar's Papa was always used to take orders from Bhaisa and follow them without thinking about his children or their dreams because of which I used to fulfill both mother and father roles in their life, he did MBA in Business because he wanted to start his own business and for that Bhaisa agreed too then he fell in love and we didn't know that she was a Bengali and when Laksh blurted out the truth Sanskar was very hurt because he trusted Laksh very much and he betrayed it while Bhaisa didn't agree to his love and he left house and for five years I thought my son was dead and only I know that pain, why I'm saying this is because I can see my son happy Swara, he was never this happy in his life, all I ask you is take care of him and love him like you do now, I can see love for him in your eyes and things you do for him, I can see how you are trying to mend the relation between him and his father and I appreciate it for you, your presence in my son's life brought light in him while happiness in our lives, with your presence Uttara is learning how to be traditional, self-respected, responsible Daughter and at the same time she is learning to fly on her own wings independently I know after me you are the one who can take care of them. Thank you Beta, thank you for accepting us as your family and my son as your life partner," Sujatha said and Swara's eyes were filled with tears of happiness because this time she has the approval of her mother-in-law which wasn't there last time.

"Mom, never thank me, you said I'm your daughter then a mother should never thank her child, as for accepting Sanskar as my husband and being light in his life, then I should be the one to feel grateful Mom because he accepted a girl whose life used to roam around only her family until he came into my life to teach me what love is, he taught me how to love a person unconditionally as for Uttara turning into strong and independent then she was always one she was just in need of guidance which I gave her that's it and yes you are right I love Sanskar and I love him till my last breath, taking care of them after you, it is never going to happen because we always need you in our lives," Swara said hugging Sujatha which made her smile.

"Stay happy and Blessed beta," Sujatha said and after that, they talked for few more hours and then bid adieu to each other and Swara started to get ready and she was anxious and excited as to what Sanskar will talk with her.

Swara took a head bath and cleaned herself thoroughly, then dried her hair while being in a bathrobe, then wore Beautiful Tulle and Satin off-shoulder neckline floor-length A-line Evening gown, leaving her black hair loose with curls, in the end, wearing diamond stud earrings pairing with single teardrop pendant and nuptial chain while filling her maang with sindoor and black glass heels looking beautiful and ethereal and by the time she was ready, Sanskar came back and got ready and messaged her by waiting near the car in three-piece Navy blue suit looking handsome.