Episode - 12

Neil looked at his sister who is looking happy and carefree and he felt immense happiness in his heart seeing her like that because from childhood she has seen and went through so much even though there was no need for that but she chose to because she thought she vows to them but the truth was she never vowed anything to anyone, here in this place. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw Swara looking at him with puppy eyes and he raised his eyebrow in question.

"Why do I get a feeling that my gudiya is going to ask something which is going to push me in the line of fire?" Neil asked her and Swara looked at him a pout.

"Bhaiya, I won't push you in harm way you know, you just like to tease me along with others, " Swara said and he looked at her incredulously.

"Are you serious Gudiya, I still remember how Aryan Bhai wanted me to beat the hell out of me for the prank you played on him and  I took that blame for you, " Neil said.

"Bhaiya, that was your fault, you were teasing me by showing chocolate lava cake and ate everything without giving me, " Swara said and Neil looked sheepish while Sanskar and Uttara were surprised to see how different Swara is with Neil.

"Leave it, As I said we all need to have a serious discussion with you throwing yourself in harm way, once this mess gets cleared you will be locked that's for sure," Neil said and Swara looked at him with wide eyes and open mouth.

"Bhaiya, " Swara whined and Neil glared at her which made Swara turn away from him and pout.

"So Sanskar, what do you do? And What did you see in my gudiya that you married her?" Neil asked with a smile on his lips but Sanskar can see the seriousness in Neil's eyes.

"I have my own company all over Asia, Neil I'm known as SM, and as for marrying Swara, she is extremely beautiful, intelligent, brave and stands for what is right and wrong and knows how to fight for what she wants and most of all she is beautiful at heart too, " Sanskar said and took a deep breath when he saw satisfaction in Neil's eyes.

"Well Gudiya, you did get your dream prince hmm, I'm happy for you and I know our family will approve him too, " Neil said and Swara looked at him with a smile.

"What do you do Neil? What is your profession? How do you know Swara?" Sanskar asked him curiously while Swara and Uttara were busy talking to each other.

"I'm a Police by Profession and I got recently promotion as DCP, here at Kolkata and I have my family business Anjali Exports & Imports, which is looked after by my father and I know Swara and I call her as sister as she is my Mamu's daughter, " Neil said and Sanskar looked confused at information but he didn't question further as he knows Swara will open up to him in due time so he nodded his head in acceptance.

"So Uttara, what do you do? By the way, I should say You are beautiful," Neil said and Uttara cheeks coloured in red while Sanskar was looking him with narrow eyes while Swara smirked seeing her brother already trying to make Uttara comfortable with him.

"I'm doing my degree and I plan to become a Jewellery designer by doing a higher degree in it and thank you for the compliment Neil, " Uttara said and four of them started to talk on various topics and throughout the day they had a lot of fun while Swara was really happy as after many days, she is spending time with one of her brothers while Uttara felt butterflies in her stomach whenever Neil touched her accidentally and found herself attracted towards him while Neil felt no different and Sanskar enjoyed knowing Neil.

Evening approached too fast for Swara's liking and She isn't liking that very much which was observed by Neil and Sanskar, while Uttara was busy looking at the restaurant's menu for having dinner.