Chapter 3 | Date with him

Dylan's POV

I just hope she will come. I’ve been standing here waiting for her for over twenty minutes.

I fit my ear pod into my ear and play the song to pass the time. I am listening to One Dance by Drake humming the lyrics along.

As I lift my head up, my vision is illuminated with her beauty. She is wearing a pair of blue denim shorts coupled with a white crop top. I notice her white converse and the matching bandana covering her hair which was pulled into a ponytail.

Damn, this girl is stunning!

I am brought back to my senses when she taps my shoulder. 

“Hey.” She greets me.

“Oh, hi.” I reply, trying to compose myself. “Take a seat.” I add.

I had already ordered coffee, while we wait we make light small talk until finally, my coffee arrives.

“Let’s go.” I usher her towards my car. I start driving, knowing all too well of her curiosity regarding where I am taking her. 

“Where are we going?” I hear her ask.

“Somewhere.” I reply with a smirk.

Suddenly her phone rings and she quickly picks up. 

“Hey babe.” She says.

I couldn't hear the person on the other end but I try to eavesdrop carefully to find out who it is.

It’s her boyfriend. 

“Yeah baby, I will be back soon. See ya. Love you more.” She whispers under her breath.

The rest of the car ride is quiet and awkward.

I check the time on my wristwatch when we reach, it reads ‘7:35pm’. Damn, it’s getting late.

I quickly get down to open the door for her but I notice that she is already out of the car looking around.

Note to self: stop being forgetful and lost in thought.

I swiftly take her hand in mine and lead her into the garden.

A/N: Hello there, I really hope you are enjoying this story because this is my second attempt at writing a book. Guess what I saw this morning? TBBA is already #5 in cool girl! Wow, thank you guys!

Please don't forget to follow, vote and lastly say something nice (comment).Edits by cloudsarebeautiful go check out her books guys you would love it..

And

Forget

To

Vote

Comment

Follow

And lastly
Follow me on instagram I follow back instantly
@

Ur_little_ghost

Book instagram : Cataleya_writes1

I

love you  all
Kisses 😘 😘 😘

~ Oreoluwa