Chapter 21 | Wake the fuck up!!!!

CHAPTER 21

Txunamy's POV

“Hey Txu, there's a party tonight care to come?” Courtney asks me.

It has been three weeks since I got discharged from the hospital. I have been trying to regain my memory, I attend therapy regularly and I am going to be taking my finals next week to get into college, the same one as Courtney and Alex even though they are almost done with it.

"Earth to Txu." Courtney cuts my thoughts.

"I don't really feel like going. I have my finals next week so I have to read all that I might have forgotten."

"Please honey, you really need you to clear your head." She whines, pouting like a baby. She really knows how to convince. 

"Okay, I will go but I don't know what to wear."

"Oh sweetie, leave that to me." She jumps down from my queen sized bed and runs to my wardrobe.

After a few minutes she screams, "Yes, I got it!" and brings out a pink pleated gown that came up to my mid-thigh. It had a low back.

"Just perfect." She adds.

"This would just make all the guys drool over you." She continues and I smile. 

"Okay girl, the party is at 7:00 p.m. and it's 1:00 p.m. so that means I can get some beauty sleep for six hours." I reply, slumping onto my bed. 

"Sure you can. I’ve got to see my boyfriend, so, see ya." That was the last thing I heard before drifting off to sleep.

Dylan's POV

"Okay, Lexi. I’ll go but only if I don't go with Chloe. I mean I need space." I tell Alex.

Yeah, I call him Lexi. I know it sounds girlie but it’s what I love calling him.

"Alright, Dy. You’ll have to come in your car because I have to pick my girlfriend up and her friend. Sorry, bro." Alex answers, jumping off the couch to answer the door because someone knocked while he was talking. 

"Speaking of which." He chirps, "Here is my adorable girlfriend." He finishes, pecking her lips, forehead, neck and other places.

It makes me cringe. 

I pick up my remote control and turn on the TV to resume watching Money Heist. 

Txunamy's POV

"I'm back." I hear Courtney's voice from downstairs. I roll on my bed and cover my ears with the pillow.

"Txu. Txuuu. Txu-fucking-namy." She screams right into my ears. 

"Five more minutes." I groggily mumble. 

"No honey, the party is in an hour and a half. Time to get your ass out of bed." She states and starts jumping on my bed. 

"Okay, okay. I’m up." I stand up and pull her down on my bed. 

"Oh, thanks baby. Now get into the bathroom and get dressed. When you're out I’ll get your hair done and you get our makeup done. Got it?” 

"Yes, boss." I answer and we both chuckle.

I love it when she is bossy.

***

I add a few shades of natural eye shadow and boom we are done. I go inside the bathroom to check how I look in the mirror.

"Oh my gosh, you look elegant." Courtney says from behind me.

I did not notice that she was there.

"Aww, hun look who’s talking." I tell her after which we hear her phone beep.

"That must be Alex." She says running back to the room. I really hope she does not trip in those massive heels.

A/N: Tbc guys. How is the quarantine going and I hope we're all staying safe.

So any guesses on who Chloe is drop your thought in the comments section and please guys vote I love you all I really do.... And please follow people and also READ THE FUCKING AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE... 

#Staysafe