Chapter 22 | Jam-packed

<3

CHAPTER 22

Txunamy's POV

After ten minutes of watching Alex and Courtney making out, we finally reach the party. I wonder how we did not get involved in an accident, speaking of accidents why on earth does my head throb every time I think of car accidents.

Anyways, I am going to enjoy this party. I look around in search of Alex and Courtney but I notice they are no longer here. I roll my eyes at the thought of them banging each other like all these horny students here.

As I walk in, a lot of jocks start cat calling me. I ignore them and move a little further into the house to see a group of people playing truth or dare.

"Hey, can I join in?" I ask.

"Sure." A red headed girl answers and we continue playing.

It is my turn.

"Truth or dare, pretty?" A blonde guy from across, asks.

"Dare." I say courageously.

"Oh, well. Pretty, why don't you do us the honours of kissing every guy here one by one?" The guy commands and I stand up to start my dare.

Starting from the guy next to me I peck all the single guys on their lips and peck the taken ones on their hands. When I reach the last guy I do not know what to do because he is not with any girl.

"Single or taken?" I asked him politely.

"What do you think, angel?" He answers me.

"I don't know it is not unusually written on someone's face, you know." I say.

"Then do whatever pleases you, princess." He smirks at me.

I smile devilishly to myself. Since he did not say if he was single or taken he is just getting a peck on his forehead. I move towards his forehead but I meet with his lips instead.

What the fuck? Why does this feel so familiar?

Dylan's POV

A girl joins us. She is beautiful and familiar. Her pink dress brings out her stunning skin colour and her eye-makeup is making her eyes pop so beautifully.

"Single or taken?" She asks, politely.

Woah, her voice is sweet.

"What do you think, angel?" I reply smugly.

"I don't know it is not unusually written on someone's face, you know."

Woah, she's so feisty.

"Then do whatever pleases you, princess." I smirk mischievously at her.

As if knowing she is about to do something bad, I tilt my head backwards and her lips touch mine. I feel electric currents pass through my body. There is a lingering familiarity in the kiss.

She immediately withdraws and goes back to sit in her space.

I feel pressed and excuse myself to go to the restroom. I open one of the doors and I see some people fucking.

Wait, what?

That girl looks like Chloe but she said she was sick.

How is she here?

I will call her and check on her. I go into the next room and ease myself. After that I dial her number, placing my phone on the sink while washing my hands. Suddenly, a phone in the next room starts ringing.

She is cheating on me.

I listen to their conversation before jumping to conclusions.

"Babe, your phone is ringing." The guy says.

"Oh, fuck my ass baby, the person can wait." The girl replies, moaning loudly.

I furiously barge in, "Spice?" I say.

"Dylan." She gasps.

"Who is this, babe?" The guy slurs.

"I was her boyfriend, but whatever this was between us is, is over. It's over, Chloe." I yell at her and storm out of the restroom.

I need to clear my head. I go to the kitchen and start drowning myself with alcohol.

Txunamy's POV

We keep on playing the game until I get tired and decide to look for Courtney and Alex. I make my way to the kitchen but I collide into a wall, or wait is that a person?

Suddenly, he pukes on me.

GROSS!!

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I scream and rush out of the party. I think I have had enough tonight.

What a day.

It started with two love struck idiots sucking each other's faces off to jocks cat calling me to kissing a strange but familiar guy and finally to be puked on by the very same guy.

A/N: So so so!! Txunamy and Dylan later meet and they kissed. I think am about to explode.... Am freaking happy.... The thing is that I might be the one writing the story but most times I don't get to know what would happen next so sorry am freaking out like this.....

And least I forget we have an activity to perform today so

1. firstly tap your screen...

2. Once the bars are out click the vote and move to the Table of contents

3. Tap the Authors name and wait for it to link you to the page

4. Lastly click follow...