Chapter 7 | Cheating boyfriend

Txunamy's POV

That is it.

I have had enough.

I can't take this any longer. Fred is becoming more and more unruly.

“How could you!” I scream loudly and all the attention lands on me. Everyone in the hallway is mute and keep staring at me waiting for my next action.

By this time Fred turned and saw me he pushes the girl away and starts running towards me. Courtney drags me away from the hallway.

When I spot Dylan standing by his locker with his friends I immediately lock my eyes onto him. I carefully cross from between Alex and Greece, coming face to face with Dylan.

Our lips collide with immense force. It starts off calm and gentle but escalates into a passionate and intense kiss as both of us hungrily battle for dominance.

Before kissing him I expected him to be surprised by my boldness but instead he was embracing it. I just hope I am not doing the wrong thing.

Courtney’s POV

I can’t process what I am seeing. Txu is kissing Dylan. I don't blame her, she deserves to be happy. If it had been up to me I would have left that harlot of a boyfriend eons ago.

He is simply worthless. I understand it is difficult for Txunamy to let go of him because she loves him but this stunt will surely lead to the end of their relationship.

Fredrick's POV

I really loved Txu at first but she wasn't satisfying me sexually. She wanted to keep her virginity intact which is just weird. Anyways, I really can't believe she’s kissing that asshole, Dylan.

I’m don’t care about her but I still feel fucking jealous. I can’t stand the sight of them kissing so passionately. My jealousy overcomes me and I rush closer to where they are standing. As soon as their lips part I lunge my hand towards Dylan’s face, slapping him hard.

He responds instantly with a heavy punch that collides roughly with my face, making me even angrier.

A/N: A fight guys 😢 😢 this doesn't look good at all but see ya thanks for reading anyways.

Edits by cloudsarebeautiful go check out her books guys you would love it..

And

Forget

To

Vote

Comment

Follow

And lastly
Follow me on instagram I follow back instantly
@

Ur_little_ghost

Book instagram : Cataleya_writes1

I

love you  all
Kisses 😘 😘 😘

~ Oreoluwa