Chapter 34 : And they........

THE BAD BOY'S ANGEL

EPISODE 34 < Last Chapter >

Flashback:

"I want to thank God for Every one here and most especially Txunamy Grace Norman" he turned to face me Going down on his knees i hope its not what am thinking ..

"I Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile?In you, my life becomes whole, with you my days become bright. In your hands I would love to lay, this night and for the rest of my life!You deserve the world and all the good things it has to offer. If I fail to find that world for you, I promise to give you mine!Are you Google search engine? Because you've got everything I've been searching for in life.You are my North, my South, my East and West, the sun of my morning and the night to my day!I would love for you to grow old with me! The best is yet to be and it begins from the moment you say yes!You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life.Only you, you're the only thing I'll see forever. In my eyes, in my words, and in everything I do, your sight is the only sight that will ever bring me peace!Because every long lost road, led me to where you are; others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, guiding me on my way, into your loving arms, this much I know is true. God bless the broken road that led me straight to you."I love you just the way you are.Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfils me. You complete me. So marry me and complete the circle with me! I want to be with you forever and ever. We are meant to be together.I would rather spend one lifetime with you – than face all the ages of this world without you.You taught me the real meaning of love. One look at your face sets my world straight! You're the only thing that exists in my world. Everything I do just to see a smile on your face.I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.You bring out the best in me. Give me chance to be the luckiest man alive.You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life.Cause when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are! Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know, She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home, I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets, To carry love, to carry children of our own, We are still kids, but we're so in love, Fighting against all odds, I know we'll be alright this time, Darling, just hold my hand, Be my girl, I'll be your man, I see my future in your eyes.I love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine through the thick and thin of life.Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth. I love the feeling and the butterflies I get when I see you smiling. I would love to smile for the rest of my life too. So, Is it a yes?

**********************************

" Yes Dylan I will marry the Fuck out of you " He put the ring in my finger and hugged me

" Congrats guys " Everybody Screamed happily

" Ok Lets eat " My mom called Everyone's attention and we all started ravishing our food (my trademark)

************************************

We finished eating and me and Dylan offered to do the Dishes while the rest of them went to bed. It was about 8:00pm now or something past that ..................

" Gosh Dylan you surprised me " We just finished doing the dishes and sat on the kitchen counter

" I couldn't wait to make you mine " he jumped down and gave me a kiss on the lips

I grabbed him by his hair and Deepened the kiss, His tongue begged for entrance which i gladly granted him

" DamnTxu you are irresitible " He spoke up in between Kisses