Chapter 9 | Hello moonlight

Txunamy's POV

I just keep smiling as we stroll out of spanish class, but as soon as I remember that I have calculus next I instantly frown.

“What the heck is your problem now?” Courtney asks with a smirk plastered on her face.

“Just remembered I have calculus now. I fucking hate that subject.” I groan.

She laughs hysterically as we part ways, she goes to her class while I go to mine.

***

Calculus ended about a few minutes ago.

Guess who snoozed through the entire period? That’s right, this girl did!

I find my way to Jazzy, where Courtney must be waiting for me because her last class is a free period while mine is a double period, which is why I hate calculus so much.

“Hey, Coco.” I smile at her.

 “Hello, moolight.” She greets me and we burst out laughing.

“You know sometimes when I am depressed, I think of you and I just smile to myself and say ‘Wow, I’m so lucky I have someone who keeps me this happy and entertained’.” I tell her with admiration.

I am expecting a more sensible reply but what I get is, “You know most times I see you and I remember that I have a ray of Sunshine, a cute little egg and a very delicate pumpkin who makes me happy every day.” She says while getting into the car, leaving me dumbfounded.

I climb into the car and drive home with a wide grin resting on my face the entire way.

***

Jazzy’s innards let out a cry as I pound the brake before parking her in the driveway. I walk towards my house while waving at Courtney as she skips to her house.

As I reach the doorstep of my house I spot Dylan sitting on the steps of the veranda. He seems really disoriented and I can tell especially because he does not take notice of his environment or me until I tap his shoulder.

“Hello Angel.” He says with a smirk, coming back to consciousness.

“Hey Dylan.” I say with an appreciative smile, “Someone’s early." I continue with a teasing smile.

“I’m sure this princess of mine would repay my punctuality with some kindness?" He winks at me.

I smile as a response, “Come in.” I open the door, walking into the house and he follows behind.

“My room might be super messy right now.” I tell him sheepishly.

He laughs sarcastically and replies, “I know for sure that your room can never look like mine.”

His words made me let out a chuckle.

***

It has been approximately three hours since Dylan and I started our study date and the good thing is that he is an extremely fast learner. Unfortunately, I am fucking hungry now.

I pick up my phone to order for food.

“What would you like to eat?” I ask him politely.

“Umm, anything.” He replies.

“Care for Pizza and a Smoothie.” I offer.

“Why not Chapman instead?” He suggests.

“Okay, sure.” I reply instantly, placing the order quickly.

We decided to play instead of studying ahead and that was how we ended up in our current position.

I am on the floor trying to pull him off my bed. I finally drag him off my bed but he ends up falling on top of me. His intense eyes were staring intently into mine.

Without breaking eye contact he leans in closer to me. I immediately comprehend what is about to happen. As soon as his lips are about to attack mine, someone knocks on the door.

I rush to the door to find the pizza guy. I hurriedly pay him the money and rush to the kitchen to find a hungry Dylan waiting for me. I open the pizza box and we instantly start ravishing it. The Chapman is really cold which makes things really interesting.

We finish eating and doing the dishes. As soon as I turn around I feel water seep down the back of my shirt.

“Argh.” I angrily storm towards him.

Did he just throw water on me? I will kill this boy.

I pursue him but I slip. I expected to collide with the hard floor but instead a warm hand wraps around my waist, saving me from my fall. He grips tightly onto me and lustfully starts kissing me.

“Woah, I didn't know my daughter was all grown up.” A voice interrupts out steamy kiss.

I am utterly stunned when I see my Dad standing over us.

“Dad!” I yell.

What is he doing here?

A/N: So guys this is practically the longest chapter I have ever written but how was it... And who is Txunamy's dad!? Please guys vote and comment and follow me. I love you so so so much 😍 😘
E

dits by cloudsarebeautiful go check out her books guys you would love it..

And

Forget

To

Vote

Comment

Follow

And lastly
Follow me on instagram I follow back instantly
@

Ur_little_ghost

Book instagram : Cataleya_writes1

I

love you  all
Kisses 😘 😘 😘

~ Oreoluwa

Horeoluwah cares