The End For Always And Forever

It all starts from the end of the beginning . The end for always and forever.

Hope Mikaelson was seven years old when the black magic controls her body and suck her mind and memory it to the darkness. She tried to fight against it but she was too weak to win the black magic battle.

But the only way to save Hope and the city was to divide the black magic in to four powerful original vampires.

And it was the end of Always and Forever family bond they can never see each other, near each other they should stay far from each other and including Hope and have their own separate ways. Four different locations.

After seven years something came up and they all meet again Hayely the werewolf Alpha and Hope's mother was missing.

Hope's mother died because of klaus Mikaelson enemy the hybrid hunter.

After she lost her mom she can't stand and see leaving with out her father so she take all of the black magic from the four powerfull original vampires to her self and bring back the family together again. she think that she was strong enough to control it.

And even if they were all free from the darkened magic they were worried about Hope because it was destroying her.

She killed some one and every full moon will be a reminder and she was scared to turn but she didn't know that when she turn it will be the last of her breath .

So her father klaus Mikaelson take all the black magic in to him self with out telling hope about it and when she see him trying to kill him self she was disappointed on him because he made his own choose and she also made hers she make him collapse by her magic and they take him home and tell every one about what happened.

Elijah Mikaelson take some of the black magic which was inside his brother klaus because he won't let him die alone and face the death of the darkness alone so he make his choose. Kluas was so vexated by his brother decision but their was nothing he can do about it.

Finally they had the best family moment ever. Even if it was for short period of time.

It is so hard it ends by the death of the two brothers . Klaus Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson was gone forever. And Hope lost her father and also her uncle but that wasn't the end of the story it is just the beging............

=====================================

Hey guys this is the beging of the supernaturals and Hope Mikaelson story so i hope you like the beging so i promise i will update the next part soon so you better vote kidding just vote me if you like it .

I am just a beinger so i know i am a horrible but Sorry for my grammar and spelling

bye!!
love you!!!!!