Welcome Back Hope Mikaelson

I have passed through a lot after i lost my mom and dad when i was 15. I shut off my emotions for 9 years but i know that wasn't right because i remember the promise i made to my father to be better and make him proud by all my steps but after his death and my mom's death. my life was shuttered in to the darkness. What i fell was pain and hate grows inside me. Peoples were my blood bags and i was a bad ass riper and that was fun. I run from my family for 9years but i know they always tried to find me but i cast a block spell they won't find me this way it is because i need a time with myself.

But after 9 years i come back to the place i was born New orleans .

***

Now i am at the bar it is a new bar in New orleans i have never see it before.
I comple the waiter to buy me a free drink tequila.

After a moment i start drinking my darling tequlia an old man come to me and sit beside me.

"good evening young lady can you tell me who buy you this drink to you . You know it is not afford for you. You are under 18 so handle me the glass which is full with tequila and i will buy you a soft drink."

"oh i think you are the manager of this bar right ?"

"yes, and let me tell you something i have a beautiful daughter like you. And i missed her so much but i promised her that i will never be with her until she stops drinking."

"why do you have to punish her by leaving her alone."

"she killed her little brother while she was drinking plus driving i told her several times to stop drinking but she ignored me and finally she killed her brother but still she didn't learn from her mistake so i made a hard decision ."

"ya but you are her father the one and only who can help her get out from this messed up life i understand her pain because i have been through this for long time, her heart is getting darkened like mine she needs you i can feel her because i missed my dad .she need her father go. Because you father's don't know the pain that we feel when you leave us. Go and ask her why she get in to this why she choose this life make her fell you are beside her supporting her and protecting her make her fell that she have a hope go and tell her that you love her and miss her so much, show her that nothing is changed. we fell so lonely and so cold waiting our dad's warm arm to hold us tight and never let us go and i am sure she missed you so much may be she is waiting for your calls. If you want your daughter then don't wait to long because sometimes later becomes never. go if you wait to long it is just wrong ."

"what is your good name please?"

"Hope , Hope marshall"

"well you are right Hope and you are really hope can i hug you for a second "

"ya sure." He give me a soft hug

"thank you hope your father is lucky to have you. so if you excuse me i have to go now to my daughter i can't miss her anymore tnx again Hope i am sure we will meet again."

"ya may be we will meet again bye ."

"and before i go handle me that drink if you don't want to be kicked out. And i fell that you are not in peace if you want to talk you know were to find me.

"ya tnx and here the tequila."

after he left the bar i see smirk on my face with my empty glass and then i hard someone call my name from my back and i know who was that aunt Freya.

"welcome back Hope Mikaelson"

***

Me and my aunt freya start walking and talking about our current situation.