Welcome Back party

I was dancing with the boy who asked me to dance with him .

" So are you going to stare on me the whole night or talk " I said looking at him.

" I am so sorry i just admired your dress I like you ,Rafael pleasure" he said with smile.

"Yes, one point and tell him that the dress was my choice" said Damon murmuring in my ears by vampire's mode he was sure that I was listening to what he said .

"Pleasure to meet you Rifael "

"Come on Hope you are blocking me and that is not fair" said Damon with anger

"You have a good moves who taught you all this moves " he smirked.

"My mom and not to forget Damon "

"You know that you were awful on learning dance moves and I will never forget you stamp my foot for billion times" said Damon in sarcasm.

"Damon, stop you are pissing me off"

"What happened are you ok you are talking with your self" said Raf

" No  i  mean  ya it is kind of vampire's issue"

"Hahaha now he knows you well" said Damon

" after I finish the dance Damon trust me I will rip your heart out."

"Hope , do you want to take some air because you don't look fine"said Raf

"Yeah, I agree but first I have to tell Damon that I will be out for a while"

" Sure I will wait you "

"Ok  tnx "

"Hope tell him that I am also evil and love humans blood like him"said Damon while I walked to him

"Damon to be clear he is wolf"

"But he still didn't kill anyone so still no curse this means he is human"

"I am going out with him"

"Then let's go"

"I am not going with you"

"Ha really yesterday you were going to die and I saved you I am the hero and now you want to go alone with out your hero"

"No Damon I don't need hero this time and not to forget I lived nine years alone with out you so I can protect my self it is not a big deal"

"Then I don't deal with that you can date him but I will be around and not even talking to you through your stubborn mind"

"First I am not dating, second ya i am stubborn and I will not let you be around and third there is no third bye Damon"

"Hope you will regret this" he shouted behind me

" Ya I know" I answered him with out turning behind

***
After me and Raf had a fun

"I am having a great time thank you Raf"

"It was nothing so you called Damon to follow you"

"Damon ? No I didn't where did you saw him ?"

"Behind you with a glass filled with liquor" when I turn to my back I see Damon and he was giving me a big boggy man's smile.

"Just give me a minute Raf let me have a little chat with Damon."

"Sure, why not " I go to Damon's sit and I sitted beside him

"Listen Hope following you wasn't my idea at all. Rebekah wanted me to follow you and protect you."

"So she told you to protect me and drink liquor because you may fell bored right Damon you are a horrible liar"

"Ok to be honest I don't trust that clumsy so I followed you and if that is wrong I am so so sorry love"

"Next time don't forget that I will freeze you if you try to mess with me "

"You know that won't end forever"

"Don't be sure about that Damon salivatore" and then I go back to Raf and tell him that we should go back to the party but he told me that he had a call from his friend Landon kirby and he told me that he have to go. Then I agree and I get back home with Damon.

***

"So how was your date" when I get out from Damon's car I heard a voice

"Rebekah" I shouted and run to her I was extremely happy because everyone was here.

"Hey miss me " Marcel was standing beside Davina I run to both and give them a huge bear hug "I missed you guys so much ."

"Our baby missed you too" I heard this voice behind me and when I turn to my back I see kallen and aunt Freya with Thier small baby boy. I step toward them and have the baby by my hand.

"He is so handsome , what is his name ?"

" Jack we named him Jack to remember your mother's husband the werewolf alpha and the man who sacrifice his life to your mom, you and to his Pack's he was once a hero and heros need a reminder's."

"Perfect"

"So let's go and celebrate the welcome back party" said kol with a big smirk on his face

"Kol you are half drunk so try no to ruined the  party" Davina to her husband

" Ok my love " said kol to Davina kissing her lips softly

Let's go party Said Damon and grab my hand and pull me to the dance floor . The music changed to slow music and everyone start being two two couple And start dancing. Damon wrapped his arm around me and pull me closer to him and sighed. I looked to his light blue eyes smirking on me.

"You look happy do you want to share "

"Ya I am happy knowing that I will live another zillion century's"

"Ya you will live but don't try to piss me off for the zillion century's life time because one day I am going to bite you and you know that my bite will kill you right so that will be the happy ending for Damon Salvatore."

"Ya I know but that won't make me afraid of you because I know you better . You have a big heart and stubborn head."

"Glad to know me"

"Ya so badly hahaha" he twist me over and pull me back to his chest and we were very close. His eyes were looking mine and he pull me back and roll me and kol grab me and Damon grab Davina we were apart. The dance was amazing and I drink to much I can't even balance myself. And that was the best moment and the best party I had it with my family after a long time. I was drunk so I can't go upstairs and I ask Damon carry me to my room and he lifted me on my bed and when he turn to leave I grab his hand and ask him to stay......

===================================

Hi my lovely wattpad families I hope you are enjoying it . I wanted you to see the images that I post on the top I think it will suit every single chapter that I will write. I wanted to know what you think about this chapter so put me some comments or may be votes.

Love you all!!!