Sleep in hell frogy

Hope pvo

pain, that is what i feel. Excruciating pain. When I blinked my heavy eyelids my vision some what blurry. I lifted my head drowsily, looking at my surroundings. I was in the cavern, darkened and vacant aside from me. I am tieded to chair my wrist and ankle bounded with rope and I can't cut the rope that easily because it was channeled with black spell and I was weak to break the spell.

"Arasdstmonusos......." Ahhi! I shout with pain it wasn't working .

"Please! darling don't finish all your strength trying to escape from this crazy spell what do you call it black spell or something. What ever it doesn't matter ."

"What do you want from me ?"

"Me from you simply your death darling"

"Only death but I don't think you only want that you want more  because if you want my death so badly you could have done it"

"Do I look like  idiot or stupid bitch."she scoffed

"Honestly ya "

She ignores her comment. "I know that you are undead nothing and no one will kill you Hope you are Tribrid."

"Ya lucky me I am Tribrid oh now I know why do you want me this much you want my power."

"Now you know why I called you darling because you are so smart."

"You can't do that "

"Yes I can and you are going to help me with that "

"But how?"

"Simple I will give you the spell"

"But I don't understand you are saying that Thier is a spell for such?"

"Ya darling it is ancient Greek spell and you have to be ready to use all your power's to make me be like you darling."

"I hate the word darling"

Damon's pvo

"Freya do something we have to find Hope before something happens to her."

"Damon I am trying to put a locater spell but it is blocked so I need time "

"Damon please give her space"said Marcel "come on let's try to find her by our way "

I agreed with Marcel idea and we go out to find Hope .

Hope pvo

"So how am I going to help you oh with my chained hands" I said with sarcasm "release me if you want my help"

"Ok , Fred release the bird " when he untied the rope my wirst and ankle were bleeding and with in a second it stops bleeding my wirst and ankle was cured.

"Now that is what I call it magnificent power wow!" she screamed with excitement.

"So you need my power then come and get it " 

"Enduste..." I pitched the guy who untied me violetly in to the air.

" Wow and that is impressive darling"

"I know and what about this selestosilase....."

"Ok what ever you do it doesn't work" she said laughing with sarcasm.

"I know and that is bad " I said with smirk

"Ok enough with JuJu magic game. We have a lot to do"

"Not before I kicked your ass" I try to run to her but I can't get out from the circle . Damn

"Oh ! darling you can't get out of there you are blocked"