One upon a time

"Damon Can you stay for a moment"

He rolled his eyes " ya sure " he sat beside me and we start talking

"yesterday you save my life how do you know I was in New Orleans I mean I didn't tell anyone that I was back"

"Oh that"

"What is that Damon?"

"not a big deal just forget it"

"Damon tell me?"

" I was following that ASSHOLE" he raged

"You knew him?"

"Ya he is some kind of hunter his blood is toxic so when a vampire try to suck his blood they will end like you shouting in pain and some of them die so I was hunting him to kill him but I heard someone crying in pain so when I followed the voice Hope Mikaelson it was you"

"Oh literally it sounds like series movie "

"Hope "

"Damon i don't think he is alone I mean someone is behind this just think about it who want to piss with tribrid. But I can help you with that by locater spell or something."

"We will figure it out May be someone is helping him but when I find who is doing this I am going to
Kill each and every single one of them"

"Ya I see you were a hero yesterday" he smirk .

"Yap and you were gasping in pain and crying haha!"

"it is not funny." I throw my pillow on his face and he throw it back

"Damon that was rude "

"So no bed time story because I am so tired and move on please give me a space "he slept beside me and warpped his hand around me "Damon that was my favourite side to sleep"

"I know that is why I choose it first"

"Ahhi! Damon did your mom told you that you are the annoying person sorry my bad the annoying vampire from the whole word"

"Did you kiss him? "

"Kiss who?"

"That clumsy guy"

"Damon he is not a clumsy guy he is a wolf"

"Who cares "

"I care and Why do you want to know anyway?

"Because I can play the whole big bro thing"

"Like what for example?"

"If you hurt her I swear I will crush every single part of your bones And cut "

"Ok ok I get it but you do realise we are not related right "

"Ya but we are the coolest and the closest with sole and flesh in clear minds "

"Ok enough I get you and sometimes I feel like I am the luckiest person in the whole world because I have you like my own brother even if it is from a different mother and father." I smirk "and you are my protecter and  my best brother and not to forget Stefan my best advisor, defender and protecter. And my dad,mom and uncle Elijah the people's who give me life over their's and kol, Freya,Marcel, Rebekah,Davina, Ric"

"Stop because I heard that name many times and you don't have to repeat all of it because I am getting bored"

"Do you want to hear the story once my father told me "

"Ya i am listening"

"Once upon a time in a beautiful castle there was a majestic king who ruled a land which welcomed a music and art. But the king was heartless and knew no love. Until he met a beautiful woman who fell in love with and married, making her his queen. The king and the queen was blessed with a beautiful daughter, who they wish nothing but peace. But the castle of the king and queen got threatened and the king had to send his beautiful princess away. The king and the queen were very sad but soon they will have their princess back."

"Damon really you slept but that was just the beginning I didn't tell you my story Ahhi! May be I will finish the story on my diary sleepy head"

Dear cami,

"I know It been a while since I wrote about everything I have been through it is just I wasn't in the great path of life but don't worry I am back to normal. And today I had a great day ever with the people's I love the most and oh I hangout with a guy named Raf and he is cool and Damon thinks I kissed him I know that is funny he is acting like a big protective bro. The whole day and also he was pissing me off but if he try again I will make him regret the day he was born and came to my live may be worse than death. My dad once told me that you were his love of live and you make my dad strong and you make him  see their is a good inside him cami sometimes I wish that I could have meet you. And thanks to you I got all the records and my dad's story do you remember it

Once upon a time in a beautiful castle there was a majestic king who ruled a land which welcomed a music and art. But the king was heartless and knew no love. Until he met a beautiful woman who fell in love with and married, making her his queen. The king and the queen was blessed with a beautiful daughter, who they wish nothing but peace. But the castle of the king and queen got threatened and the king had to send his beautiful princess away. The king and the queen were very sad but soon they will have their princess back.

And I wanted to finish the story for you because Damon is a sleepy head.you know what happened next I mean how they got me and life continued if you weren't with us alive and you remember the day that told you about my dad and my uncle Elijah death.

After they sacrifice  their  life for her  they lost theirs and  she was powerful and stubborn because she always new that she won't let that to be the end she promised to her self  that she will get them back nomatter it takes.

So this was it I hope I will write you soon bye love you!"

Hope Mikaelson 💓💐

After I finish writing my diary I teared the paper's into small pieces and use a little black magic to deliver the Letter to cami.

"Mslinasias Spaciasmis "

I know it is a crazy idea but she wasn't that much powerful like my dad or mom so if I want to send her a letter I only use a little black magic i read it from my grandmother the original witch dark magic speel book but I don't have a clue where it might go but I know that she will get my letter even  if she won't answer me back .

After I finish delivering I put my diary back in my bag and go to sleepy. Damon warpped his arm around me and sighed.well tnx to the warmth I finally fall in deep sleep.