Sharing My Episodes

"Ahhi" I yelled when I wake up. Someone opened a music so loud which is playing "Never give up " by sia. He is right I will Never give up on you dear sleep. And today my dearest sleep we will celebrate our season 456, episodes 500 anniversary hahaa. And yeah I know even "The soap opera" T.v show ended after 175 episodes but mine now it is 500 but please don't judge me it is just sleep is the best episodes of my life which I always proud of and i love sharing my episodes. Back to sleep Hope and enjoy the music "Gahi" I hate this stero .

"Hope you still didn't wake come on sleepy head don't ruin my day."
" Who ever you are I don't care but you should know that you are Pissing me off and ruining my day with my high - Priced sleep so live the room before I poked your nasty head."

"Oh wow my favorite niece is making my day bright how mean"

"  What Niece?" When I boteld upright in bed and look around I see kol standing on the corner of my book shelf crossing his arms and he smirk when I see him with a surprise look.
" ok hi kol I wasn't expecting you."

" And" his smile faded away and he start looking me with concern look but I hate that look because by vampires mode it is really scary.

" And I am so sorry for saying poking your nasty head"

" You were lost for 9 years well for us it I was like a century and you blocked your location plus you were gone with out saying any word and not writing any letter. And now you are back and not even giving us a good reason. why do you even left Hope?"

" I know I am the horrible, selfish and not to forget an episode girl but you should understand me kol so did Freya and I am so so sorry I was mean on my family but I lost my mom and dad on one episode and I can't stand and live with that because that really hearts but know see I am here and here after by your side by my family side." My eyes swim in tears that I can't control it because I wasn't faking or acting. "And I am so so sorry if I diapointed you kol and my family"

" Ok I accept that but in one condition if you promise you won't leave?"

" Naa you know I can't promise that "

" Hope" he gave me that bunny face stefan used to eat oh God I missed sefan we spent a crazy days together while I was lost and I make him promise that he won't tell anyone about it because if they new i spent time with stefan and not with them they will kick my ass . He knows I can't say no seeing that look.

"Ok but don't dare give me that look ever like ever and I am serious. I will try not to leave but in one condition if you celebrate my episodes 500 sleep time with me?"

"I was going to ask you the same question"

"Could you please make it formal I mean your question because you are talking to Hope Mikaelson the one and only."

" Sure , with honor and grace please Hope Mikaelson the one and only tribrid and the power full Mikaelson witch and not to forget my niece will you celebrate my episodes zillion sleep time with me."

" Are you serious you slept zillion times"

" Ya don't forget I am the original vampire which means undead and I lived for century on Earth."

" Ya good point"

"I missed you so much Hope"

"Me too" and then I gave him a bear hug and we slept for we don't give a shit hours .

***

"Hope you still didn't wake"

"Who the hell are you ok I don't care but if you want to survive go out" kol was screaming and yelling "Gahi"

"Kol I thought you waked Hope but I can see you two are enjoying it very well. But it is enough wake up both of you right now"

"Oh aunt Freya come on join as we are celebrating our best episodes of no care to the real world trust me you will love it."

"Hope wake up we should talk about yesterday and we have a guest"

" Ok but first I need to take shower and who is our guest"

" Dr. Saltzman and Damon salivator you know them right"

"Ya but who cares they won't give my dad or mom back"

" And I didn't say they will .Hope we will wait you in the living room try to not to be late and kol wake up or I will poke your head"

"Ok ok but you two are poked ass" he was growling while he step out of my room . Wati I am in my room oh I missed you so much my lilca wall and beige colored carpet I want to give you 10000 huge hugs.

"Hope "

But I can't i should take shower but i am sorry just save it for to night I promise I will double the hug.

***

After I take a shower  for 3 hours I walked into my wardrobe and picked out my dark black skinnies with black top, a pair of black shoes and my leather jacket.

I put my clothes on and I straighten my hair and looked at my full length mirror in my wardrobe. Oh I forget to tell you that I love my mirror so much it is not because it show me my good look it is because he is my true friend it never laugh when I cry and never cry when I laugh .

" Touche ( it means your point over rules mine, it pronounced too- Shay).

" Damon what the hell are you doing here."

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you "

"It's ok but next time please learn to knock"

" So don't you have anything to say"

"Like what ?"

"Like thank you Damon  for saving my ass yesterday"

"Oh I literally forget about yesterday that crap ass once I get him I will make him beg for his  life but thankfully you were their and tnx so much Damon"

"Don't forget You owe me one"

"Haha ya , so where the hell were you for the thousand years and I missed stefan did he came with you"

" We all are fine and great. Then by all means , come with me let's join everyone and you should change your clothe here try this 👗 ( dark purple colored dress)"

"Wooooow I love it , Ok I will"  I get inside my bathroom to  change because Damon was sitting on my bed and I can't be naked in front of him because that is weird .

After I finished dressing I get  out from my bathroom and ask Damon How I look .

" Now that is what I call it Damon's bad ass fashion."

"Grow up Damon, don't you have a thing s to worry,get over it"

" But that was my choice "

"Ya and I like it so if you  excuse me Damon salivator" I grab his hand and we go to the living room which was full with supernaturals, humans oh I see Dr. Saltzman with stefan they all look very happy. I was surprised by all this.

" Damon  what is all this"

"It is a welcome back party for you love"

"Hey, hi ok breath huuuu ok Hope Mikaelson would you please dance with me"some guy that I never seen In my whole life.

" How many days do you practice that in front of your broken mirror" said Damon (sarcasm)to the young boy who asked me to dance with him.

"Damon , hush up! "

" For three days I guess"

" You are great on it"

" Damon what did I said"

"Ok enjoy the party love"

"Sure , we can dance" I ignore Damon and go with the young man to dance with him.