2= Who is she?

Naksh was in his cabin on his phone.

"Mujhe nhi pata aaj Sham tak vo maal paunch Jana chaiye godown Mai.." He ordered someone on the phone..

"Haa..Mai already 35 crore le Chuka uske liye.. aur Sham Ko maal de kar 65 crores aur Lene hai.. kch bhi karo.. Lekin vo mujhe aaj Sham tak chaiye.." He said with a rage this time..

"Haa toh khtam kar do uss officer Ko.."He disconnected the call after this..

Soon Rachit entered his cabin..

"Bhai ye logo Ko interest pe paise Dena band kr Dena chaiye.." He said sipping water..

"Kyu kya ho gya.."He said while opening a file..

"Arre koi time par paisa deta toh hai nhi uske chkr Mai aur ladai aur logo Ko marna padhta hai.." He said looking at him..

"Abb kon nhi de Raha paise.." He said still looking at the file..

"Aree vo Lankan's wala.." Rachit replied..

"Aree vo chat pakori wala.. Suna kaafi kama Liya hai usne.. Koi nhi seedbe tareeke se bhi de Raha toh profit wala tareeka apnao....Kitne bache hai uske.." He smirked..

"Do..ek beta aur ek beti beta Australia Mai rehta hai beti aajkal yaha hai.." He answered..

"Toh fir der kis baat ki hai utha lu usse aaj.. dekhna agr 5 lakh ke badle 5 crore na nilkwae toh Mera Naam bhi Naksh nhi.." He smirked..

Both passes a eveil smile to each other and Rachit went..

.
.

Time passed and it was 9:00 PM..

Keerti was at the beach preparing a party for her world..He best friend Samaira..

Her phone rang and it was her beloved Father..

"Doll tum kaha ho.. It's already 9:00...I have to leave it's my flight.." His dad asked..

"Ohh.. I am sorry dad.. I just completely forgot.. Actually I am at the beach planning for Sam's bday.. U go or else u will be late for ur flight.. and yaa don't worry app waha Kam kijea we will meet when u will come back.." She smiled and answerd..

They hung up the call with a sweet good bye..

.

On the other side of the beach..

"Haa bhai Mai yaha paunch Gaya hu.." A mysterious yet dangerous
voice said..

"Guru ek ladki hai waha black shorts aur pink top mai.. uske uthao aur yaha ke aao.." Rachit said..

"Jii bhai.. Yaha hai ek ladki.." He hung up after saying this..

He was moving towards his victim.. In no time he holded her mouth and bought her to the car..
He roped her and blindfolded her eyes and put a cloth in mouth to make her quite and quickly drove off..

.

He reached Naksh's house..(basement)
as all were there.. 
He bought the girl with her and made her sat on the chair..

While Rachit was facing his back and was talking on phone..

"Haa.. Kal Malabar route se 5 illegal weapons yani guns aayengi.. Kisi Ko pata nahi chlna chaiye spclly police Ko.. Vo 10 crore ki deal hai mujhe koi nuksaan aur lapar wahi nhi chaiye...
Hmm...ye baat samaj lo.." He cut the call and turned..

"Aree guru itni jaldi.." He looked at him and then at the girl..

"Ye Rahi vo ladki jisko Lana tha" Guru replied..

He laughed " Khola isko.. Iske chahre se kapda hatao.." He ordered..

Guru did the same..

As soon as the cloth was removed Rachit yelled.." Who the hell is she.."

While Naksh who was passing through heard this..

"What happened Rachit.." He asked..

"Aree vo Lankan's ki beti ko uthna  tha pata nahi kisko utha laya guru.."He shouted..

She was in tears and was jerking with each of the shout..

.

Both saw each other..

While she was in tears and he was so much connected to her in just some second..

.

They both were looking at each other and were ignoring what all was happening..

🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫
.

PRECAP- She has to stay here
.

Take care 💖
Ignore the mistakes 💓
Happy reading 💝
Keep smiling 💟
Signing off 💞
Bye 💗
Meet you guys soon in next part ❣️
Vanshika this side 💕
._._._._._._._._._._._._.