9= Sexual Tension

New character intro:-

DEV RATHORE

Keerti's ex. He is a police inspector and Anup Goenka's {Keerti's father} favourite. He had always dreamt of Dev to be his son in law. But both were never serious about each other and specially marrying. So they mutually broke up but still are very good friends.

----------------------------------------------

KEERTI'S POV

"Good morning." I heard him and eyes opened wide. He was sitting beside me and was playing with my hair.

I perched up quickly and got off the bed. "What are you doing here" I asked him. He chuckled at my question.

"To wake you up" He too got off and came to me. His hands held my cheeks and pulled me close to her. He tilted his head and leaned closer. His lips rubbed with mine, he was about to catch them when my hands came in between our lips.

"Earn it" I said, smirking and turned around when he pulled me back again. My back hitted his chest and I froze. He inhaled my hair and whispered " I have already".

I titled my head giving him access to my nape and shoulder "I believe kidnapping is not earning" I said as his lips touched my spot. He stopped and looked at me.

"I need to take a bath" I said and moved to the bathroom. He held the door when I was closing it.

"What?" I asked, raising my brows. "Take your bath" He said, still standing there blocking the way for locking the door.

"You will never change." I said, biting my inner cheek to control my laugh, which looked like a smirk.

"Never" He said and entered the bathroom and closed the door with his leg. He took one step forward while I took a step back. This continued till we reached under the shower. His one hand blocked my way and he turned on the shower. I looked up and the water droplets slided from my face to my cleavage. So had his eyes moved from my face to my bosoms. He took a step backward and bit his lower lip. I could feel the soreness between my legs. He unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. His wet shirt glided his smooth skin showing the already wet tanned body. My eyes trailed his abs and all the three marks he had due to gunshots or knife attacks as it looked.

"If you are going to stand here, I will not take my shower" I said, gaining all that was left in me.

He took his step ahead coming close as he was seconds ago. "Are you sure?" He asked, looking at my already hard nipples which were partially visible due to my wet tee.

"Yes" I said, turning him slowly pushing him out of the bathroom. I heard him chuckling softly. "I am waiting." He said once he was out and I winked at him, closing the door.

I took my shower and pat dried myself. I wore my bathrobe tight and opened the door to find that he was actually waiting. He was wet like before. I scoffed at him. "You are such a--" I said but was unable to complete. No word was ever made for him.

I walked to him. He was sitting on the edge of the bed while I was standing just in front of him. I bended and picked the towel which was just beside him. I smiled and started rubbing his hair with the towel drying it. His hands reached my hips and he pulled me closer. The towel dropped from my hand due to the sexual tension we had. His breathing was heavier than mine and he pulled more into him making me sit on his laps with my legs folded. His lips traced my nape and he started sucking my sensitive spot. The intensity of that suck was so hard that I would surely gonna have dark red mark there. His mark over me, the thought gave me thousands of butterflies. He pushed me more into him and my wet softness touched his hard rock making me moan in pleasure. He pressed me more, putting pressure there making him groan as well.

"Bro" We heard Sanj from downstairs and our rhythm broke. "Some inspector is here to visit you" She shouted and he looked at me with wanting eyes. Depicting the desire he had and I stood up from his lap and he turned annoyed.

"Go, I am not going anywhere" I said and he got up with a smile. My statement changed his expression and he wore his shirt.

"Never" He said, kissing my lips and moving downstairs. What does this mean? I ignored his statement and wore my dress and moved downstairs as well. I was not able to look at the person he was talking to so I peeked in. He saw me and I saw the person. "What the Fuck. DEV" I thought and I turned to leave but he called me.

"Keerti?" He called me and I halted at my place. "What the heck are you doing here" He shouted and I turned to look at both of my boys. Naksh and Dev.

"You know him?" Naksh said looking between us and I nodded. "Interesting" He said and walked to me. "Meet my fiance" He said and I looked at him and then at Dev. "Fiance?" He asked and I gulped my saliva down in nervousness. His eyes tailed down to my neck and I realised he was looking at my hickey.

"No I am not" I said looking around to see Sanj was gone so it was fine. Naksh looked at me with astonishment and I felt dizzy with what all happened.

"What are you saying?" He whisper shouted at me and I glared at him to stop. "Shut up for a second. He is my ex" I said and he gave me a wow expression and clapped.

"Does uncle know about this?" He asked and I huffed and nodded no.

"What the fuck are you doing with your life Keerti" He asked and I replied "Dev baby its my life" I said whatever I got in my mind first.

"You are fucked up Keerti. And you, you did very wrong by bringing her here. One more sin is added to your life Mr Naksh" He shouted gritting his teeth and Naksh smiled.

"Blah! By the way I did the most beautiful sin I could have ever done." He said looking at me and my breath got uneven.

"Your time is over. Throw him out please" He said and I baffled at his words.

"Let him come back, Keerti. I will also see how you can live with this shit" He said while he was being dragged out from his house. I know what he meant by he- He is my DAD. My father.

"You sure will see." Naksh said and dragged me inside his dining room. "Oh my god. What is going to happen now" I thought and cried inside. I don't know why but now leaving his place is giving me chills.

"Naksh he knows I am here. He will tell all my people" I said and he tucked my hair behind my ear "Do you think that matters to me. I am not scared by the world, but they surely are" He said kissing my forehead and leaving me there.

Precap:- He is there to save her.

Thank you for reading 💜
VANSHIKA 🏳️‍🌈